Vlad the impaler pf !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeey, got him
vjMZ7.gif

Wp6kM.jpg

oSWpa.jpg

B9CAI.jpg

XSbQJ.jpg

SRCE5.jpg

YLApH.jpg

aS6wX.jpg

29LwW.jpg

He's so cool.

at some point i will buy another
so I can finally get my vampire head
congrats on getting him
he whas my first statue ever

Congrats starmartyr. One of my favorite PFs for sure.

Thanks Fremen! (I won't call you dude!) :)

I started to think there was something wrong with Vlad since it's taken them so long to sell out. They were even giving them away! Really surprising, considering how cool it looks, and how happy people seem to be with it.. maybe it was the initial problems with missing stuff?

On another note, I am really surprised how many women are on here! :stick

I really don't understand why this one took so long. Same with Black Beard. Two of their best IMO.

Yup. There are a lot of us women collectors out there. :)

I really don't understand why this one took so long. Same with Black Beard. Two of their best IMO.

That's great! With more women collectors being visible, maybe some wives won't look at us so sideways! ;)

I got into the game late so I've missed out on lots, but the Sideshow originals are very cool, I hope they make more. Glad I picked this one up, I've always been intrigued by both the real life Vlad and the vampire legend, and this figure totally bridges both worlds.

The only other figure I have is the Morgul Lord PF. I missed out on that one too but managed to pick one up on Ebay, the guy sold it for exactly what it was worth so I lucked out a bit. Despite some criticisms from others, I like it very much. i thought these baddies would help spruce up my theater. :cool:

I don't know. Obviously I'm a big Dracula freak but I'm just not loving this PF... I guess I keep hoping for a Coppola Dracula to pop up.

I don't know. Obviously I'm a big Dracula freak but I'm just not loving this PF... I guess I keep hoping for a Coppola Dracula to pop up.

That would be cool. Love all the looks in that movie. But this one really caught my eye and after pondering quite a while I didn't want it any less. So I sprang for it! Still waiting on the confirmation from SS though...

I received my Vlad yesterday! :rock

He looks great! I got #021 in the Exlusive set. Funny that it was the very last one they had, I guess they just sell them randomly...

So I am really impressed with this piece. I think both this one and the ML really have a lot of presence, regardless of the quibbles some may have with them. The detail is great. This is going to look awesome in the cave :naughty

grats! yeah, vlad is one of the best pfs imo. both portraits look great, the pose, robe, details, presence, etc...all of it looks outstanding. he is definitely one of my favorites and has survived all previous pf purges.

grats! yeah, vlad is one of the best pfs imo. both portraits look great, the pose, robe, details, presence, etc...all of it looks outstanding. he is definitely one of my favorites and has survived all previous pf purges.

Thanks, he is great to look at!

Wow, 'all previous pf purges'... how many have you gone through?? :thud:

:lol a couple. my collection seems to recycle itself every so often, getting narrowed down, etc.

:lol a couple. my collection seems to recycle itself every so often, getting narrowed down, etc.

I see! Have any pics of your collection? I see a few on your galleries but not of everything I assume.

I just started out so I only have two, but I'm extremely selective, only interested in certain things, and mainly PFs.. We'll see what comes down the line though. Really looking forward to both Sauron and RWOS PFs.

Crap. I kind of already broke my Vlad! :monkey2

I was adjusting his mace as the head seems to bend down a bit.. well that was a bad idea. It didn't break off, but the end that is held in with a peg at the very end came out, and the mace body cracked just a bit at the end as well. It won't be noticable at all, but I will have to glue it back in place. Stupid!! :slap

I really wish it was made of something stronger, maybe metal like the flag pole/stake.

One of my favorite Pf's. I haven't displayed him with his robe on yet because it hides so much detail ( but the tailoring is very well thought out)

I think a cool companion piece will be another Sideshow Original from the Dead series....The Reaper of the Somme!

One of my favorite Pf's. I haven't displayed him with his robe on yet because it hides so much detail ( but the tailoring is very well thought out)

I think a cool companion piece will be another Sideshow Original from the Dead series....The Reaper of the Somme!

True! I've been looking a bit for the Reaper... I wonder when it's going to come out. I love the baddies.

I've been displaying my Vlad with the robe on, but pulled back to show the details and as much of the blood on his armor as possible. Kind of wish there was more blood to be honest! :naughty But I digress.

I did manage to fix the mace that I broke, and am very happy with it overall. SO badass :D

I'll have to try to take some pics soon...

About to pick this up brand new for £200.00, so $321..

Good deal and worth it?

Back