Vlad the impaler pf !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This has been the first time I have used the Flex pay thing and except for one error they made that got my bank account charged twice and left me with no money at all, I´m happy I switched to it :)

Can´t wait to receive it!! I just decided to not to think of the total amount I´m paying for it, it helps, lol

same here its the first time ordering through flex-pay myself and i also got charged double too last month even though i paid my seconed month of funds 3 days previous for my Vlad,now ive just got an email saying that there changeing my final payment date to a further date but not telling me when,my third and final payment should of been on the 5th of this month,as anybody else had there final payment put back!!

same here its the first time ordering through flex-pay myself and i also got charged double too last month even though i paid my seconed month of funds 3 days previous for my Vlad,now ive just got an email saying that there changeing my final payment date to a further date but not telling me when,my third and final payment should of been on the 5th of this month,as anybody else had there final payment put back!!

Yeah, they should have charged the final payment this month but they are saying they will charge the final payment next month, on July 5, because they usually charge the final payment when they receive the figure and the arrival of Vlad has been delayed, it sucks but it is good too as it leaves me with more money this month :)

You know what´s funny? I just noticed how tall this figure is gonna be: 26" H (660.4mm)
I had no idea it would be THAT huge (this is gonna be my first PF) and right now I really have no idea where I´m gonna place it when it arrives, lol.
The biggest figure in my collection is Aragorn at the Black Gates, and that one is only 18" H (457.2mm) and I was already shocked when I received it.
My family is so gonna make me choose: either me or Vlad, not enough place for both, :lol

I plan on asking this for my B-day :monkey3. I wanna see him with the mask down already damnit! :gah:

See thats what I wanted also...I kept wondering what the helmet looked like over his face. I really love the armor, I dont have this ordered, but if I were to pick it up I know he would be displayed with full armor helmet pulled down. I might pick it up later down the road.

Yeah, I would also love to see how the helmet looks like over his face. I think that´s the way I´ll display mine as well.
Has Sideshow confirmed you can pull down the helmet? Can´t understand why they didn´t take a pic of it that way then...?

You know what´s funny? I just noticed how tall this figure is gonna be: 26" H (660.4mm)
I had no idea it would be THAT huge (this is gonna be my first PF) and right now I really have no idea where I´m gonna place it when it arrives, lol.
The biggest figure in my collection is Aragorn at the Black Gates, and that one is only 18" H (457.2mm) and I was already shocked when I received it.
My family is so gonna make me choose: either me or Vlad, not enough place for both, :lol

The 26" height is the tip of the flagpole. SS counts stuff like that in the overall height. They listed the Ironman Comiquette at 31" H, because of the huge flag he's holding.

The 26" height is the tip of the flagpole. SS counts stuff like that in the overall height. They listed the Ironman Comiquette at 31" H, because of the huge flag he's holding.

Oh, really?? Somehow that makes me feel better, lol, I panicked when I thought it was the height of the figure itself.

Thanks for letting me know :)

I cant rememer where I read it...might have been in the Sideshow Q&A, but I did read that the helmet comes down.

It was in a Q&A and they essentially said it's shipping soon, so you can see it first when you do it for yourself. :slap

It was in a Q&A and they essentially said it's shipping soon, so you can see it first when you do it for yourself. :slap

thats BS............they better hope they release this shiat before my B-day then so I can see it :pfft:. Thats how I would most likely have him displayed as well. This piece has a lot of potential and the very low ES and reasonable price doesnt hurt either. I thought the Diablo Overthrown would have been easy to acquire after shipment; I was wrong there; I see this piece having a similar outcome.

I just noticed they changed shipment to late June now :thud:

I was told they will charge my last FLEX-payment on July 5th because delivery was delayed and they like to charge the last payment at the time of shipping. I took that as they´ll ship it in early July, but maybe not...

Something tells me this wont look good with the mask down and most will display with the mask up. I would display with the mask up, looks like they put alot of detail into the face....why would I want to hide that?

Chris

Back