• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Vivisect's Custom 1/6th Scale Star Wars Scout Trooper Pouch and Cummerbund Set.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vivisect

Super Freak
Reaction score

I made the first these originally for someone as a replacement for the less than spectacular Hasbro versions (seen at the bottom of the last picture), and since this item has been quite popular already and I have gotten many requests for them I thought I would give them there own thread basically to let other people besides those that already contacted me, that if they are interested in these that this would be a good time to contact me as I am going to start a batch of them sometime this week while I am working on other stuff.

I made the cummerbund so it only has visible stitching for the patterns on the front and the crotch, and one line on the back. The pouches on the other hand do not have any visible stitching at all since I was trying to get it to look like the prop on the last picture and the statue in the picture before it. I also stuffed the pouches with cotton batting that can be removed. I used Velcro to attach them and for a closure, Its extremely thin, both sides together are about a .5 mm thick, and its got heat activated glue on it so it attaches with an iron. The other reason for using it to attach the pouches is that depending on the body used they are able to be moved around a bit to position them properly (moved up, down & side to side a bit). I can also make them in custom colors but that will require payment in advance as I may get stuck with something I can't sell otherwise.

Price

I am asking $16 a set will offer a discount if multiples are ordered.
Shipping will be $2 in the US or $3 for most other locations no matter how many are shipped for the most part.

I will not require any payment till they are finished and ready to ship, but when making payment you must either mark it as a gift or add enough to cover the Paypal fees

When contacting me please specify your country because the USPS does not ship First class to a few countries. If you would like tracking added on, its $1 for the US, tracking is not offered on First Class International so another shipping method will have to be used if tracking is desired for international shipping. Also note that for new members to this site or those with 0 or negative feedback here I might require tracking.

Also as always I am always willing to work out trades for the right 1/6th scale items, one mans trash is sometimes another man treasure.:D

Here are some pictures of them, the pictures at the bottom are of Dorgmal Snow's Scout Trooper wearing the ones I sent him (hope you don't mind me using your pics). Keep in mind the pouches on his are on the wrong sides because he fiddles with his dollies to much. :p

More images can be seen here: https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2425188&postcount=78
And here: https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2446425&postcount=90

The first 2 and 5th images are of the current version and has slightly smaller pouches than the original couple sets I made.

scoutver202.jpg

scoutver201.jpg

DSCF8811.jpg

DSCF8815.jpg

Picture045.jpg

scout88.jpg

scout89.jpg

Some of my reference pictures are posted below along with images of the Hasbro version.

384387936.jpg

The ones on this statue are way undersized but they have the clean look I wanted.

Scoutref.jpg

Last edited:
I have already started on this batch so if anyone else is interested let me know by tomorrow, I wont be doing another batch for about a month.

I am bumping this because I am taking more orders for the next batch.

I also updated some of the images on the first post with the current versions pouch size

Any news on the latest batch Bill ? :pray:

Honestly, I have a ton finished, but I am not sure how many are spoken for off the top of my head, and i will start more soon after the finished ones are gone.

I also am working out ankle holsters right now. I have also been making bodysuits with collars since the neck opening in the scout armor doesn't work well with the neck cover. Or I was going to do just neck rings, I will probably offer both.

Also the last batch of neck covers that I recently finished are leather now, not vinyl, and look a ton better, and fit nicer since i have a pro body and the Clone Wars Anakin chest armor to experiment with.

Back