[ VIVA Studio ] Tyler Durden (Pics updated on p.6)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [ VIVA Studio ] Fight Club - Tyler Durden

Thx for yr opinion!

scaled.php

haha only similarity is the expression.

Yeah, that's like comparing Hot Toys to Medicom. Viva's really looks like Pitt in comparison to the Loading Toys version :lol I do think their Norton is pretty good, though.

Thx for yr comments guy!

It will be so nice if the comment can be more specific ...so that I can reflect all the comments to Viva for further improvement in future! ^^

i'll comment like crazy if he'll make it for sale lol. i do love it. the sculpt, expression, and hair are all top notch. best younger era Pitt i've ever seen!

Impressive! The best pitt likeness i've seen next to arsyn's sculpt.

Hey Kato... VIVA will sell the head only?
Im asking because many guys here already have a Tyler Durden waiting for an upgrade... like mines that inclusive use the great t-shirt that you make (motorcross).

Ask him if have any chance...

I hv nothing to say since Viva is not gonna to sell it:slap:gah:

Hey Kato... VIVA will sell the head only?
Im asking because many guys here already have a Tyler Durden waiting for an upgrade... like mines that inclusive use the great t-shirt that you make (motorcross).

Ask him if have any chance...

I saw in VIVA's facebook that said "coming soon", but don't know if he means to sell it or not

I afraid that this release will come as a "Complete figure", as the last works of VIVA. The problem is that many guys want the head only as an upgrade for the customs that already have...

I have a feeling that he will sell it. I guess he is a full time customizer? Must be patient.....$$$$$$ lol

Any news???

Kato, can you confirm with VIVA if he will release the complete figure or if we have a chance to buy only the head?

The hair is crazy good.

For the scale the hair is really blowing my mind. Can't stop looking at the pics

Any news???

Kato, can you confirm with VIVA if he will release the complete figure or if we have a chance to buy only the head?

I donno....:dunno

He is about to engage in military service

I donno....:dunno

He is about to engage in military service

Ouch, that sucks.

:lecture Maybe he should sell the head and /or figure
to me then before he goes off to the military.

You know, for safe keeping....and such....:lol

I'm sorry, did I just say that out loud????

Viva studios.... If ur reading this release the Tyler head or full sets I bet alot of board members will snap them up me included

Things are always for sale... It just comes down to a nice good old price of CASH money....

I like the hair, too...and would definitely buy one IF it became available! :banana

Back