[ VIVA Studio ] Tyler Durden (Pics updated on p.6)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [ VIVA Studio ] Fight Club - Tyler Durden

some more pictures :

577166_486080541426786_1340380813_n.jpg

523745_486080628093444_824132923_n.jpg

423513_366628066705368_645980037_n.jpg

421028_366627930038715_478791372_n.jpg

I honestly prefer DreamWorks version. This is good but not as impressive imo.

Hmmm...Yeeaaah, sure.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGs4CjeJiJQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

I will never be able to watch Fight Club the same way again! :lol

Hmmm...Yeeaaah, sure.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGs4CjeJiJQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I can never watch Fight Club Again!

lol,,,thats great turbo.....:rotfl:rotfl....they are killing this add all day on t.v......

but why show this to a forum that would probably get 30 guys to buy it?? its like a tease.....viva always does this,...not blaming kato..from what i gather its not up to him if its released or not.....then again i guess there is no harm in showing off your personal work, much like a ooak bash.....but viva is soo good that these bcome a tease for us..:(

He looks cool as f__k in that video!!!

No doubt Brad Pitt is cool, but C'mon!!
It comes off as total bullsh|tt. The 7 million he got paid he's gonna have to spend on a PR campaign to ease the pain of the jokes on him now. That commercial was a total set-up.

Like mightyq said, they are playing the HELL out of this commercial in the States, and people are having a great laugh! :lol

The Viva work is amazing though!

Last edited:
No doubt Brad Pitt is cool, but C'mon!!
It comes off as total bullsh|tt. The 7 million he got paid he's gonna have to spend on a PR campaign to ease to pain of the jokes on him now. That commercial was a total set-up.

Like mightyq said, they are playing the HELL out of this commercial in the States, and people are having a great laugh! :lol

Yeah they are playing the hell out of it here also.

Do I think less of him? Hell no!!!

Does he look cool as f__k? Hell yes!!!

Is he still in my top 3-5 actors of all time? Hell yes!!!

Back