• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virtually EVERYTHING for sale from my collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RESIN1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello fellow freaks. I have had medical conditions in the past, unfortunately these have now escalated into further complications. Basically, now I need funds for specific treatment.
The only way for this to happen, is for me to sell off the majority of my collection.
At the moment there are far too many things to list, so, if you take at look at my collection thread:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65490

Just let me know what you want with a price in mind, and I will get back to you asap.
I have asked the moderators for some assistance too, as this is a huge task.
Thanks to everyone!

I'm really sorry to hear about that RESIN1. :(

Good luck mate.

PM sent

My heart hurts to here of this news

Last edited:
stay positive buddy and strong - hope everything works out for you.

I've always admired your collection bud! Sorry to hear about your complications, all the best to you and your sales :D:wave

Sorry to hear about your situation. Pm sent.

This is one of the most impressive collections to date. So sad you are forced to sell them, i am sorry :(

Wish you are located in the US instead of UK so i could buy some of them

Thats an impressive collection dude. Sorry to hear bout your health. Hope everything turns out well without you having to sacrifice much of your collection. God bless man!

BTW, PM sent.

Cheers,
Neo.

Last edited:
too bad your in the UK, but good luck with everything, one of the best collections on here for sure.

I thank you all very much for your concerns. I am keeping some of my collection, so as to not be completely depressed.

I have about 50 emails, so it is a bit much for me to get my replies out on top of what's going on etc.

PLEASE bare with me guys, and I will hopefully get back to you.
ps I don't mind if you think i've forgotten you and you feel the need to email again... I might have missed something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back