Violator66 and tracker_predator's gripes of the day.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Viorlator66 and tracker_predators gripes of the day.

Hang on, hang on, hang on. Your stealing my copywrited idea.wheres a lawyer eben you need one?

This thread feels like a high school boys locker room. Specifically, by the nerd lockers.

This thread feels like a high school boys locker room. Specifically, by the nerd lockers.

I was looking at your post on MY THREAD and I had to RETARD :panic:. first off I was HURT:monkey2 to see you call me and tracker and some of these good fellows on this thread NERDS. So i did some investigation into your freaks persona and heres what I came up with. You posted a thread called LMAO............
1/6 Hot Toys "DX11" What could it/do you want it to be?.....The Most Beautiful Song I've Heard....Harry Potter Newborn Dolls
.......and you have a cat with a watermelon on his head for your profile pic...ARE YOU FOR REAL. :dunno:thud: If were the Nerds in the locker room YOU my kind sir would be the dork that got stuffed into the bottom of the trash can after P.E. :yess: So stop hating and embrace ME....embrace tracker and embrace this thread........FOR GRIPES SAKE or you can............

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-XgvHPt1cg[/ame]

Oh yeah.......

BADGE awarded to

i-don-039-t-discriminate-44-i-hate-everyone-badge7561239.jpg

LEJUAN

:fireworks:fireworks

YOU ROCK SIR LOVE YOU BABY..........

Last edited:

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah hot Toys good I'm glad you guys are we going to die. Who you are and bubba bubba bubba bubba bubba bubba mountain dog puppy dogs. Are you doing ab ab ab ab ab ab ab ab ab ab. We are going on vacation or break it to my _______ burns and reps what is the toilet for a minute. My batman has leaking abdominal muscles. Management is incorrect I think I'm going to jump out my window into a pile of _____**** go out

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah hot Toys good I'm glad you guys are we going to die. Who you are and bubba bubba bubba bubba bubba bubba mountain dog puppy dogs. Are you doing ab ab ab ab ab ab ab ab ab ab. We are going on vacation or break it to my _______ burns and reps what is the toilet for a minute. My batman has leaking abdominal muscles. Management is incorrect I think I'm going to jump out my window into a pile of _____**** go out

YES.......YES.........YES........:yess: now this is the ____ were looking for. this kind of post is a masterpiece. Its a riddle wrapped in a enigma.....you are the ARTIST......

BADGE ISSUED TO​

Mr. ECKO

:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks

YOU ROCK LOVE YOU BABY.......

geee, is it that time of the month already?

this thread should be re-named "Hey, I has PMS _____es!"

I'm taking offence to the way you sound with that ACCENT......

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4n9Qc8yg1M[/ame]
BADGE AWARDED

TO
FOSING

:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks

YOU ROCK......BUT I DONT LOVE YOU BABY..

geee, is it that time of the month already?

this thread should be re-named "Hey, I has PMS _____es!"

Last edited:

My gripe is OP spelled his own name wrong in the thread title :monkey4

A-dev seeking other board member, preferably from existing friends list, for own personalised gripes of the day thread. Also considering an opposite thread, 'things I'm just Dandy about'. Please apply via Visitor message on my profile, I don't want my PM inbox being hit with a deluge of offers.

Back