Violator66 and tracker_predator's gripes of the day.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Viorlator66 and tracker_predators gripes of the day.

None would you believe! Its almost as though people don't want to see personalised Things I ****ing hate threads for every member. Not even if you share with someone else.

This thread can only be about Viorlator66's and tracker-predator's problems. Apparently, their parents don't like it when they scream at their collectibles in the rec room. I'm just the opposite... I'd prefer you scream at home and leave the ALL CAPS alone.

Have fun guys! :wave

tumblr_lda1vlkEGG1qacnrho1_500.gif

Might be a crappy thread but I had to amend the name of the OP in the title, it was just bugging me....hey, that's another gripe for my day :clap
*runs back to the 'I ****ing hate' thread* :monkey3
x :wave

WOW THIS THREAD STILL EXISTS????? Thanks for keeping it alive LOL. Now I need to keep up with my gripes of the day. How about this....

WHERE THE HELL IS MY PROMETHEUS HOT TOYS FIGURES??? Tons of Iron man crap and NO love for shaw and david????? how long has it been, 2 years now since they announced it??? Dont get me wrong I know hot toys makes a TON of money off the iron man franchise but they have neglected so many other ip's that is just disgusting.

Re: Violrator66 and tracker_predator's gripes of the day.

Might be a crappy thread but I had to amend the name of the OP in the title, it was just bugging me....hey, that's another gripe for my day :clap
*runs back to the 'I ****ing hate' thread* :monkey3
x :wave

check out the title now LOL......DONT WORRY its only for this post :1-1:

This thread can only be about Viorlator66's and tracker-predator's problems. Apparently, their parents don't like it when they scream at their collectibles in the rec room. I'm just the opposite... I'd prefer you scream at home and leave the ALL CAPS alone.

Have fun guys! :wave

I WOULD PREFER YOU TO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M6e4usqIxU

Thx for bumping such a lovely thread. I love the sound of SF members being added to IL in the morning.

Back