Vinyl Collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like WB will be continuing their Prince reissues.

Around The World In A Day - 6/21
Under The Cherry Moon OST - 7/19
Sign O The Times - 8/23
The Black Album - 9/20
Batman OST - 10/18
Lovesexy - 10/18
Diamonds and Pearls - 11/22
Graffiti Bridge OST 11/22
The Love Symbol - 12/13

It looks like WB will be continuing their Prince reissues.

Around The World In A Day - 6/21
Under The Cherry Moon OST - 7/19
Sign O The Times - 8/23
The Black Album - 9/20
Batman OST - 10/18
Lovesexy - 10/18
Diamonds and Pearls - 11/22
Graffiti Bridge OST 11/22
The Love Symbol - 12/13

No shocker there. Death = $$$

They actually started the reissues before his death.

e04.jpg

I picked this up a few weeks ago off a seller on Discogs for less than it would have cost me from overseas. And it was still sealed! :rock

a8522bb2f7f0dc3c68b1ee6255a01e35.jpg

137a624871c6a4749d877c0d89cb59b7.jpg

Very cool! Looks to be in great shape! Seems like my Discogs order aren't packaged well or the condition isn't as stated. :slap

I wonder if the artists are glad for the vinyl resurgence. I heard their income took a big hit when downloads came out and they pretty much made their money touring. Young people weren't buying CDs. I, for one, want my hardcopies.

I also wonder if graphic artists are designing for album covers or CD covers in mind now.

Good points, Ween. I'm sure musicians and artists are enjoying having vinyl back.

I get newsletters from 3 big vinyl retailers and it seems like there are quite a few bands doing reissues this year like Radiohead, Prince and Pink Floyd. It's nice to see more reissues because to me it feels like they're finally embracing vinyl and going through the trouble of reissuing their catalog.

Back