Vintage Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who remembers this? It was one of my favorite toy back when I was 9 or 10. I'm only missing his white helmet.

100_2127.jpg

I had something very similar. Lots of fun way back then. :D

yeah he's alive, but was sick when he came back. i think he's going on vacation again in august. how is your he-man collecting going? buy anything yet?

Didn't want to commit to it only want a few pieces. I want to complete toxic crusader and bucky o'hare sets first. I have been slacking. Tell gomez i have not seen any of the new marvel universe.

Let me show off some of my new MUSCLES

Muscles007.jpg

Loved these little guys when I was a kid. Fun tracking down a few favorites now.

Nice! One of my favorite series and what got me into hard-core collecting as an adult. Completing a set of them was a lot of work. In case you are interested the names of the figures (from left to right) are: Robin Mask, Mixer Tate, Ashuraman, Neptuneman, Junk Man and Sunshine :duff

Finally got a chance to take a couple pics of my Shogun Warriors Godzilla... he's pretty badass :rock

ffk.jpg

fj.jpg

Nice! One of my favorite series and what got me into hard-core collecting as an adult. Completing a set of them was a lot of work. In case you are interested the names of the figures (from left to right) are: Robin Mask, Mixer Tate, Ashuraman, Neptuneman, Junk Man and Sunshine :duff

Finally got a chance to take a couple pics of my Shogun Warriors Godzilla... he's pretty badass :rock

I'm tracking some of my old favorites. This site is GOLD for MUSCLE stuff, great pics, full names of all of them, and even showcases rare ones.

https://nathansmuscleblog.blogspot.com/p/collecting.html

And I completely forgot about that Godzilla, wow! :yess:
Haven't seen one of those in loooong time. Never had one, but my neighborhood friends did.

Nathan's M.U.S.C.L.E. page is a classic... I actually used his poster scans while I was completing my sets over 10 years ago :lol There is a message board for these guys and other small figures called littlerubberguys. Its a good place to trade with and buy figures you want.

That Godzilla is sweet! I had a beat up one when I was younger. I might try to get a nice one at some point.

I need to get back on the vintage ball. I got distracted by SDCC and other crap recently. :panic:

Back