Vince's Collectie - Marvel, LOTR, CM, ... - Update : Skaar EX PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vince

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys & girls

Some pictures of my Raygun collection.
And some other collectibles.

Enjoy !

KopievanAfbeelding416.jpg

KopievanIMG_3037.jpg

KopievanIMG_3036.jpg

KopievanIMG_2409.jpg

KopievanIMG_2383.jpg

KopievanIMG_2408.jpg

KopievanAfbeelding417.jpg

KopievanAfbeelding409.jpg

KopievanAfbeelding462.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Vince's Dr. GrordBort Raygun Collection and some LOTR, Predator, Terminator, ...

Detailshots of the Mummy

_IMG_2717.jpg

_IMG_2718.jpg

_IMG_2790.jpg

Some more pictures of the Predator Maquette:

KopievanAfbeelding094.jpg

KopievanAfbeelding474.jpg

KopievanAfbeelding480.jpg

KopievanAfbeelding493.jpg

KopievanAfbeelding497.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Vince's Dr. GrordBort Raygun Collection and some LOTR, Predator, Terminator, ...

reserved2......

reserved 3......

whew!... .. .cool!

nice one! .. . .

Wow! Great Collection Vince, The RayGuns and Rifle with the Print is Awesome not takeaway from a Outstanding Collection :cool:

Last edited:

Great stuff... love the Rayguns :rock :rock

The 2 statues I'm just about to buy is the 1:4 Endo and the Predator Maquette. I have the Mummy PF. I just want to see how big the Predator and the Endo are next to it. Thanks

KopievanAfbeelding082.jpg

:drool :drool :drool .......

nice collection

Pikebustervini? You here too? Who am I? On the other forum I got Spidey swingin Venom as an avatar ;). Great collection you got!

Thanks guys !

@Captain Spidey : zozo, Sideshow-Off zit hier ook ! :) Ik ben al heel lang lid hier, maar post niet zo heel vaak.

Added some picture of The mummy and Sarcophagus PF in the second post

Awesome stuff, Vince :clap

you know I love that terminator and predator stuff :cool:

ohhh and the mummy :drool

lemme know if you ever sell that one :D

Those rayguns are fantastic. I've always wanted some but never knew where to find them. Now i've found them thanks to your post i'm going to hammer my credit card.

Those rayguns are fantastic. I've always wanted some but never knew where to find them. Now i've found them thanks to your post i'm going to hammer my credit card.

@Darth Zoidberg : You won't regret it, they are amazing pieces ! As real as they can be ...

@Felmar : Predator and Terminator are great indeed, but The Mummy is my all time favourirte PF ever made, it's wonderfull. Big and detailed and very impressive ... but no, I won't sell it :)

Great collection man :rock2

very interesting..

Great guns

Back