Vince's Collectie - Marvel, LOTR, CM, ... - Update : Skaar EX PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Vince's Dr. GrordBort Raygun Collection and some LOTR, Predator, Terminator, ...

Some more pictures of the Predator Maquette:

KopievanAfbeelding094.jpg

KopievanAfbeelding474.jpg

KopievanAfbeelding480.jpg

KopievanAfbeelding493.jpg

KopievanAfbeelding497.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Vince's Dr. GrordBort Raygun Collection and some LOTR, Predator, Terminator, ...

Great Pic's Vince and Congrats on The Predator

Nice pics Vince ;)

Thx guys !

I made a new picture of the T-800.
He's very hard to capture on film !
Almost all pictures don't do justice to the statue.

KopievanAfbeelding163.jpg

Impressed , beautiful guns .

wow those guns are so freaking cool man

thx guys !

@Darth Zoidberg : You won't regret it, they are amazing pieces ! As real as they can be ...

@Felmar : Predator and Terminator are great indeed, but The Mummy is my all time favourirte PF ever made, it's wonderfull. Big and detailed and very impressive ... but no, I won't sell it :)

:lol

I thought you'd say that!

nice new pics of the endo :rock

Update with WETA's Blue Sacked Pillock:

KopievanIMG_2387.jpg

KopievanIMG_2388.jpg

KopievanIMG_2389.jpg

KopievanIMG_2395.jpg

KopievanIMG_2396.jpg

KopievanIMG_2401.jpg

KopievanIMG_2405.jpg

KopievanIMG_2409.jpg

KopievanIMG_2383.jpg

KopievanIMG_2408.jpg

that is one sick collection!!

KopievanIMG_2387.jpg

WTF is it Vince ?

It's an original line of Venusian insects from WETA.
They are from the same line as their rayguns ...

Small update.

added the Aliens Warrior Maquette and rearranged the setup

KopievanIMG_3037.jpg

KopievanIMG_3036.jpg

KopievanIMG_3039.jpg

Nice Collection, luv the predator !

Thx !

Nice addition ;)

Back