VERYCOOL : 1/6 Goddess In My Heart Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I actually prefer this sculpt to the Star Ace version. It may not be as detailed but it's a lot more attractive and feminine and doesn't make her look as much like a boy.

Beautiful figure, Dragonsleeper!
Did VC improve the ankle joints? The promo pics has visible steel screws...

what's up, doc? no they did not
IMG_8041.JPG

i was thinking of purchasing this..will have to see it in hand... proto pics had a prettier audrey hs though(at least to my eyes) thanks for sharing the pics !

You need to look at early pics of Audrey, not Breakfast at Tiffany Audrey. This looks very much like Audrey from her Sabrina and Roman Holiday days. She made movies prior to the 60s.

You need to look at early pics of Audrey, not Breakfast at Tiffany Audrey. This looks very much like Audrey from her Sabrina and Roman Holiday days. She made movies prior to the 60s.

I watched almost all of her movies already, long time ago and revisited them once in a while. I am a fan, and that's why I don't think this one looks like her. Poor likeness, IMHO.

Finally got her after a pre-order period of around a year. I wanted to use Rainman’s Rome 1953 head that I got back in 2010 (?), but it looks a bit big. Oh well, such as life in this hobby and the little situational niggles we encounter! Also a bit concerned about the nipples that poke through her blouse, which might have been normally welcome!

FF77671B-BBA1-4DE9-9B02-C1E656EE6716.jpg

Back