ven's collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Vennystar's RAH collection.

DarkArtist81 said:
Same here... My Hot Toys collection is about as large as my SSC one... One day might be larger if they keep releasing cool 80's characters! :lol

thats why when I set up my board, to get away from that placed I won't mention, where opinions are not welcomed....

I made sure you could talk about anything about everything.... aslong as it's proper and appropriate..

yes I prefere "action figures" too... lol men play with dollies? thats real hard and rugged... HAHHAHAHHAHAA

heres the rest of my stuff in my room.... I have the rest at my cousin's pad... I mean I have ALOT more... I gotta go take some pics of em when I visit him..

I miss all my other DCD's......only one I have with me..
Mepics283.jpg

I use to love gundams... I had alot of MGs (Mastergrade) ones... till the fagget ass friends of my parents kept breaking them...
Mepics288.jpg

Mepics289.jpg

all I have left are some SD's...

spike spiegel... I want the Medicom movie version dammit!!
Mepics292.jpg

gotta stay fly..
Mepics286.jpg

Mepics287.jpg

yes I do collect hats.... these new era hats are like $30 a pop!!

some of my other toys..
Mepics295.jpg

Mepics293.jpg

Mepics314.jpg

I really want to start collecting statues... I sold off my kotobukiya's but now I want to start collecting them again

Mepics315.jpg

Nice Collection!! Medicom makes some nice stuff. I like my ROTJ Vader and a few other pieces I've seen.

snakebeater said:
i LIKE the community... YES I LIKE YOU TOO... but you guys have got to stop bashing medicom!!! It's not like I hate sideshow... they're an amazing company... THEY ARE THE BEST AT WHAT THEY DO, MEDICOM IS THE BEST AT WHAT THEY DO... they're too different companys... I don't know why people try to keep comparing them... believe it or not, I do like sideshow.. I just don't like the people who blindly follow them as a cult or what ever, I can state their mistakes freely as much as I state medicom's mistakes... or any other company...

Yup. Even if Venny is a "Medikid" and our sworn enemy.. I consider him a good friend and he is as much a freak as anyone here I believe. :lol

I'm so tired of this "mine is bigger than yours" nonsense. Guys, we're all collectors, we all have or likes and dislikes. Can you cope???? I'm really missing the respect and tolerance towards other opinions lately.

I'm gonna take pictures of my other collection stored at my cousin's pad... and maybe some pics of his Marvel Legends...

pix - stop!! you're making me blush!! hahaha :eek: :lol :monkey2

alice - all I have is respect for your words. :cool:

Hey bro,just wondered if you had seen this custom of Snake made by a OSW member, peace

99825_copy.jpg

998Resize_Wizard-22_copy.jpg

99830.jpg

998snake-detail-002.jpg

99831.jpg

99833.jpg

99834.jpg

998snake-detail-001.jpg

snakebeater said:
and Takara Batman and Bruce Wayne

Mepics240.jpg

Hey Venny, these figures appear to be side-by-side on the same table, and if that is correct, why is Bruce taller than Bats??? Serious question! I'm not trying to start something, just curious if any custom work has been done, or why they would make them different sizes?? Thanks.

lcummins said:
Hey Venny, these figures appear to be side-by-side on the same table, and if that is correct, why is Bruce taller than Bats??? Serious question! I'm not trying to start something, just curious if any custom work has been done, or why they would make them different sizes?? Thanks.

lol there is no real Bruce Wayne figure... I made that one myself... using the extra head that comes with the Batman figure...

and maybe it was optical illusion? can't be too sure..

miles - yeah I've seen that one.. I know someone who owns one too.. pretty cool...

Picture011-1.jpg

Picture013-1.jpg

Picture014-1.jpg

Damn bro...nice collection...Man, I really need that Takara Batman...Seeing yours makes me wish I had the dineros to order one..

Once again..sweet bro..:D

lol there is no real Bruce Wayne figure... I made that one myself... using the extra head that comes with the Batman figure...

and maybe it was optical illusion? can't be too sure..

miles - yeah I've seen that one.. I know someone who owns one too.. pretty cool...

Picture011-1.jpg

Picture013-1.jpg

Picture014-1.jpg

Venny which body did you use for the Bruce Wayne???? And where did that suit come from!?!?!?

Back