VENOM, Sandman, & Goblin sneak pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JSA

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sony had these quickly removed from AICN, but not quick enough!

my.php

my.php

my.php

JS

sweet.
I saw that article about these, but they were already gone.

you da man!

.. and I dont know wtf theyre thnkin with that GG design ...... again

Wow, that's cool how Venom retained the texture of Spidey's uniform. And I agree with Occulum, goblin look weird. Harry must have even worse taste than his dad.

I love the look of Venom, much better than I could have imagined. Sandman is no surprise but Goblin looks horrid. I'm hoping thats just a temporary costume while he's getting the kinks out..eech.

Yep, ditto on what others have said. Venom looks real cool, sandman's what we'd expect and the goblin is weak. The goblin character looks like some ****** that just got back from a snowboarding trip... a little too Xtreme for my taste :lol

Anyone thinking that Sideshow will be making a PF of Hobgoblin and Venom movie based?

I surely hope thats exactly how Venom is gonna look!!!!! MUCH better than I had imagined they would do him!

Venom looks amazing!

The Sandman looks pretty good as well, but am I the only one who thinks he should be a bit bulkier?

But Harry? What in the world are they thinking? Please tell me that this is a rejected concept rendering!

Venom is awesome looking, now that is how it should be. The Sandman is o.k. but that Goblin looks like he's going to audition for Peter Pan. Cool find and thanks for the pics.

TOE said:
Anyone thinking that Sideshow will be making a PF of Hobgoblin and Venom movie based?

If the golin happened to get made, I have feeling in a few years we will be cursing it during Spooktacular in a few years.

The goblin is horrable. To think I thought the first goblin was bad. Thanks way to screw up my favorite Marvel Character.

Thatnk good ness he went with the original venom face, I guess he didn't want to get blasted for going a different route/Visual of Venom.

Those stills look like their from a upcoming video game...Probably are.

Don't really understand what's up with everyone hating the goblin and hobgoblin costumes. Even though I don't love the green armor we saw in the first movie, I'm very glad they didn't make it look like this:
civilwar_goblin.jpg

What I like about the Spiderman movies, is how believable and real they have tried to make everything feel. I wonder how they have planned to introduce venom to me to make me believe the story...

And why does Sandmans clothes also turn to sand? Was he on the spacestation with fantastic4 during the accident?

Back