Venom LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea that would be great if they make a Mark 1 and 2 Iron Man LSB
Also a Predator LSB would be great too see

I think it's a no brainer that we will see a Predator LSB. Like others have mentioned, and I've said before, I mush prefer the LSB size. So much easier to display in a cabinet. Unless you have a mansion, forget about displaying more than a few 1:1 busts.

I think most LSB's are 1:2, which is perfect.

I think it's a no brainer that we will see a Predator LSB. Like others have mentioned, and I've said before, I mush prefer the LSB size. So much easier to display in a cabinet. Unless you have a mansion, forget about displaying more than a few 1:1 busts.

I think most LSB's are 1:2, which is perfect.

Yea sometimes when I look at the size and the specs of LSB most are around 10inch H but they don't look like they are 1:2 size but meh I don't know :confused:

Ahh the good old days....remember when the Venom LSB thread was about Venom LSB stuff? That was awesome :D

j/k! I take threads off topic quite frequently :peace

Speaking of...this makes me fondly remember something my recently ex chinese boss always said:

"You stupid...work hada silly ameaican! All of China better den you!"

Wait...come to think of it that doesnt have anything to do with this thread....and I never really liked him at all.....

Last edited:
Ahh the good old days....remember when the Venom LSB thread was about Venom LSB stuff? That was awesome :D

Speaking of...this makes me fondly remember something my recently ex chinese boss always said:

Wait...come to think of it that doesnt have anything to do with this thread....and I never really liked him at all.....

i hate stupid bosses like that!:mad:

Angry Chinese man must have been angus from ingesting Melamine :lol:lol:lol

venom%20lsb.jpg

So I guess this is up for preorder tonight, huh?

Back