Venom LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its going to be awesome seeing the whole piece anyone think it will look close to the Design of the 1:1 Bust?

i hope so but even if it's different, my other vemon is telling me to pull the trigger on this one mate:D

DSC03647.jpg

yeah i'm hoping she gets me the aliens diorama this year:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

Yea that Aliens Dio is pretty cool and on the after market its taken off hasn't it?

yeah but i got a good friend on here that might still have one.:monkey3

Having just setup the Aliens dios, I think I'm qualified to comment. I like the Alien dio best, followed by Alien 3 and Resurrection, and lastly by Aliens. For some reason, and maybe it's due to movie accuracy, but they didn't include the translucent dome head on the Aliens diorama, which I think hurts it. But the Aliens diorama pose is pretty cool with its tail wrapped around the base. I would HIGHLY recommend picking up the original Alien diorama before it takes off.

see post #46

Having just setup the Aliens dios, I think I'm qualified to comment. I like the Alien dio best, followed by Alien 3 and Resurrection, and lastly by Aliens. For some reason, and maybe it's due to movie accuracy, but they didn't include the translucent dome head on the Aliens diorama, which I think hurts it. But the Aliens diorama pose is pretty cool with its tail wrapped around the base. I would HIGHLY recommend picking up the original Alien diorama before it takes off.

see post #46

:bow that's an awsome set up!!!!!!!:bow

Missed the 1/1 and like the Darkness bust, I will be getting this. I'm glad Sideshow decided to start to do 1/2 scale of their life size busts. I hope they do Boris Karloff Mummy and Predator.....

Same here.

These LSBs are more affordable and easy on the space. Although I have a LS IM bust on the way, I hope we'll eventually see MI/MKII in the LSB scale.

Yea that would be great if they make a Mark 1 and 2 Iron Man LSB
Also a Predator LSB would be great too see

Back