Venom LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just telling my friend today that I was going to keep my Sideshow pieces movie related rather than Marvel one's, except for Red Skull, Thor and Hulk PF. Things change sooo fast, don't they???

I learned that I should never say that before the newsletter.....

Missed the 1/1 and like the Darkness bust, I will be getting this. I'm glad Sideshow decided to start to do 1/2 scale of their life size busts. I hope they do Boris Karloff Mummy and Predator.....

Goddamnit I've been trying to stay out of this line but they are making it harder and harder with multiple releases and more A listers. ^^^^!

This is the first bust in the Line to interest me so I will Pre-Order it but not sure I will keep but heres a hoping :D

funny that they would make a lsb of a character they already made a 1:1 of, but anyways that's ss doubling up on everything, instead of branching out and trying something new.
of course in saying that, yeah looks good and i could see this beside my other lsb's.
maybe their trying to pump up some more interest in their lsb line. at least from what others have said, most of their lsb's end up on giftcard status.

No need to compare 1:1 to LSB. Go with your budget and shelf space.

Now bring on the others eg. spiderman, hellboy, alien/queen, maul, etc

Lets see that pic again......

is next

venom%20lsb.jpg

I'll be ordering for sure.

Maybe Venom PF is around the corner next. Knowing SS, then a dio, then a PF variation with pants, then a weapon set (pile of black goo), then a ...

I'll be ordering for sure.
Maybe Venom PF is around the corner next. Knowing SS, then a dio, then a PF variation with pants, then a weapon set (pile of black goo), then a ...

I like the way you think, A PF Venom, wouldn't that be something special :monkey5

"When" we get a Venom PF
I hope its next year period or something
So little money so many cool collectibles to buy :D

BUT... little money turns into alot of money when these
things rise in price :naughty

Yea true,
But the pieces coming out at the moment I couldn't imagine re selling most of the Pieces going into my collection won't be leaving my collection :monkey3

I'm glad this effer is coming out! :D

I'll never have to display my 1:1 then.

As far as the price hit....I don't think so.

Is the Lord of Darkness 1:1 bust gonna take a dive when its LSB comes out?

Give me a break! :lol

Its funny how everyone that has a Venom says "NO way will the price drop" and everyone that WANTS a venom says "The price will definately drop!" Peoples opinions/predictions are a direct reflection of what people HOPE will happen. Just an observation.:D

Not about people selling. Its about people willing to buy. In this case, the dip is caused by decreased demand and not increased supply. It is unlikely, but possible that this Venom LSB satisfies the itch for a venom bust and make people lessl likely to pay more for the 1:1. Causeing a drop in price.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

Venom 1:1 price may stabilize but I don't see it dropping much, and it will begin to rise again after the thrill of the LSB dies down a bit... as a "collectible" they are two different things, even if they were the exact same sculpt. Just look at paint variants as an example... a new release in a different paint scheme, usually doesn't affect the price of a previous released item, especially if the edition size was low in the first place. I really don't see how the LSB will change the 1:1 price much at all.

Back