Venom LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet! Might have to get another villian piece (other than heroes, I only have Red Skull).

I would love to have the exclusive be Thunderbolts Venom and reg be Brock.

i dont understand why u guys say the 1:1 would take a hit, i dont c ppl selling their 1:1 bust 4 one of these, especially if it looks exactly the same.......which at this point it does look exactly the same as the bigger brother. i wont bother picking this up if its not different than the 1:1

Not about people selling. Its about people willing to buy. In this case, the dip is caused by decreased demand and not increased supply. It is unlikely, but possible that this Venom LSB satisfies the itch for a venom bust and make people lessl likely to pay more for the 1:1. Causeing a drop in price.

Last edited:
i dont understand why u guys say the 1:1 would take a hit, i dont c ppl selling their 1:1 bust 4 one of these, especially if it looks exactly the same.......which at this point it does look exactly the same as the bigger brother. i wont bother picking this up if its not different than the 1:1

Not about people selling. Its about people willing to buy. In this case, the dip is caused by increased demand and not increased supply. It is unlikely, but possible that this Venom LSB satisfies the itch for a venom bust and make people lessl likely to pay more for the 1:1. Causeing a drop in price.

I was just going to say basically the same thing. I was getting serious about looking into getting a 1:1 Venom, if I could find a BIN for under $1500, I probably would have bought. But now with this, I think he'll do just fine.

I was just going to say basically the same thing. I was getting serious about looking into getting a 1:1 Venom, if I could find a BIN for under $1500, I probably would have bought. But now with this, I think he'll do just fine.

Yeah, most people wont be willing to pay over 7x more for 2x the scale. I just hope that Sideshow puts out a few more then 150 cause I worry I wont get one :horror

Not about people selling. Its about people willing to buy. In this case, the dip is caused by decreased demand and not increased supply. It is unlikely, but possible that this Venom LSB satisfies the itch for a venom bust and make people lessl likely to pay more for the 1:1. Causeing a drop in price.

Unless they collect the 1:1s and the best peice of the line is painfully missing... I see no price drop.. theres just not enough.. Not that I really care

I'm glad this effer is coming out! :D

I'll never have to display my 1:1 then.

As far as the price hit....I don't think so.

Is the Lord of Darkness 1:1 bust gonna take a dive when its LSB comes out?

Give me a break! :lol

Back