Venom LSB image thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW :horror

Maybe I will be getting one of these. It'll go great with the comiquette once Sideshow releases one :monkey1

Venom0.jpg

Venom1.jpg

Venom2.jpg

Venom3.jpg

Venom8.jpg

Venom9.jpg

Venom4.jpg

Venom5.jpg

Venom6.jpg

Venom7.jpg

man does he ever look front heavy.:horror
can see this one taking some headers

Sorry to keep referring to the 1:1s, but I thought the SAME thing with the Spider-Man bust, but somehow Sideshow pulled it off via the "magics" of weight distribution. :lol But I agree with you Quad. It looks like the same scenario with this one, but I wouldn't worry about it.

p1020613ev1.jpg

Anyone else have a Venom with a case of "pink eye"?

I can't tell from the other pictures, they all look white but then again my other photos do to so it is only slightly noticeable in person.

It isn't the best picture but it was hard to try and capture in photos. Both eyes have the same blood shot look to them and I don't know if that is what they all look like or if I got a bad paint job.

EDIT: Nevermind mine has to go back for a scratch on the lip anyway.

Last edited:
Mine was supposed to be here today, but I missed the UPS man.

Sometimes I hate Sideshow's Adult Signature required policy :banghead

Sometimes I hate Sideshow's Adult Signature required policy :banghead

You can use the form on their site under customer service/help desk for any orders that you want to waive the signature policy on. Only issue is you need to fax it to them for each order that you want to waive the policy on before your order ships.

You can use the form on their site under customer service/help desk for any orders that you want to waive the signature policy on. Only issue is you need to fax it to them for each order that you want to waive the policy on before your order ships.
Cool, didn't know about that, thanks for the link! I just wish we had a fax machine though...

I honestly don't worry about anyone stealing my packages, I live in a neighborhood with mostly old people

For those that have the Venom LSB.. Is it hollow?

No, not hollow, and heavy.

I ended up flagging my UPS man down while I was out walking the pups, about a mile from my house. I decided to sign for it there and take it home would be easier than driving to the facility or attmepting a Friday delivery since I knew I'd be out. Needless to say, I carried this 17 lb. box home with me for about a mile while trying to walk two uncooperative dogs. And to top it off, I got some strange looks from the neighbors who witnessed the whole thing. they probably thought I stole the package off someone's porch.

No, not hollow, and heavy.

I ended up flagging my UPS man down while I was out walking the pups, about a mile from my house. I decided to sign for it there and take it home would be easier than driving to the facility or attmepting a Friday delivery since I knew I'd be out. Needless to say, I carried this 17 lb. box home with me for about a mile while trying to walk two uncooperative dogs. And to top it off, I got some strange looks from the neighbors who witnessed the whole thing. they probably thought I stole the package off someone's porch.

Then you got a total body workout.:lol

Re: Venom LSG image thread

Are the eyes just white, or do they havve some translucence to them?

I just got my bust yesterday and he looks amazing! The eyes seem to be translucent white coat over a white base. However, there are thin lines of red criss crossing under the translucent coat. Not extremely pronounced, but very subtle. Gives the eyes a much more complex look!

Also, he is just as heavy as the Hulk! Held the two one after the other. Venom might have a little bit on the hulk actually.

Back