Statue Venom Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gallows87

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hey guys,
just looking at some advice.

iv been offered a venom comiquette that's damaged with no art box or shipper for 950 USD
(damage is to the teeth some are chipped and missing on the top jaw and the base has a small chip)

do you think this is a good deal or a no go?
thanks

I would pass. I don't agree paying that kind of money for a damaged statue. Just my opinion.

yeah I feel like I'm in the same boat, just wanted a bit of justification from a fellow collector.
its a grail piece for me but I feel like getting a broken one would be cheating myself.

yeah I feel like I'm in the same boat, just wanted a bit of justification from a fellow collector.
its a grail piece for me but I feel like getting a broken one would be cheating myself.

It's a great piece, but the money has gotten so ridiculous on it. If I were you, I'd wait for the new rumored Venom.

Ohh man!!! wait what! id be keen on that, I have all the new spideys on pre-order and the green goblin.
is there a thread? with any more info?
I think you may have made my day.

Yep, save your dollars. A new Venom will come eventually. Patience can be your best friend in this hobby.

I made an offer on the same broken Venom statue. I was tempted to pick it up too. This is great news that a new Venom maybe in the works!

yeah he made an offer to me after it didn't sell the first time, hes now put it back up.
pretty excited for this new venom! @Ondi Patience is the one thing I excel in... hahaha

The venom comiquette is amazing, I did manage to snag one for around the same price, around 800, without any issues. I don't think you'd get over the teeth when you get it in hand.

IMG_9913.jpg

Just be patient and you'll either get the new one or this one at a good price without broken teeth haha

I wouldn't buy it either, since it's already damaged and has no boxing for safe shipping it would most likely end up arriving with more damage.

As for the new rumored venom, I don't think there's been anything confirmed other than one on the new Spiderman statues art box. So with Sideshows speedy production or development he could be 3-5 years down the road...or longer like the Wolverine vs Hulk Dio that we even saw pictures of about 5 years ago and it never made the light of day.

I saw that post on ebay too, i was so close to buying it. All i had to do was pay. But its not worth it. That much money for a broken statue. Anyways what do u guys think about this venom?
bbdaacee766377d93a4f2cbe73ff3dbe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw that post on ebay too, i was so close to buying it. All i had to do was pay. But its not worth it. That much money for a broken statue. Anyways what do u guys think about this venom?
bbdaacee766377d93a4f2cbe73ff3dbe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir listen this ppl, guys in this forum have a lot experience and what I learn is be patienty, just wait someday u gonna find a venom with a good price or just wait the new that is "coming" :rotfl

Back