Venom 1:1 scale bust!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow how I wish I owned this. Amazing how some ppl hated it at the time and thought it was over priced but I cant even find one for under $3000 online lol

Wow how I wish I owned this. Amazing how some ppl hated it at the time and thought it was over priced but I cant even find one for under $3000 online lol

You just got to have patient when finding pieces like these. They do pop up once in a while and sometimes in an awesome price.

Forgot to mention that my Venom bust was a artist proof hence the no number on the bottom of base. I was told that the difference between AP and regular bust was the color on the saliva on the tongue. The saliva on AP is orange/brownish. The regular bust is more natural clear right? Can anyone with regular bust clarify this?

You just got to have patient when finding pieces like these. They do pop up once in a while and sometimes in an awesome price.

Forgot to mention that my Venom bust was a artist proof hence the no number on the bottom of base. I was told that the difference between AP and regular bust was the color on the saliva on the tongue. The saliva on AP is orange/brownish. The regular bust is more natural clear right? Can anyone with regular bust clarify this?

Mine is an orange-brown.

DSC00894.jpg

Mine is an orange-brown.

DSC00894.jpg

Same on mine aswell.

this piece is absolutely amazing, I've never even seen this in person...gotta add this piece one day.

Back