Veidt's Nite Owl Dark Roast: Official Watchmen Coffee!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. Clay took those as well as all of the other official on-set photography (including the 1940 Minutemen photo).

Got my can today.

I'm drinking it now. It's good and that's about all you'll get from me. I'm no coffee connoisseur, for the most part it all tastes the same to me (I'm kinda the same way with beer, though not as bad) but I'm drinking it black so it can't be all that bad. If I was sitting here drinking a cup full of sugar and cream then we'd probably be in trouble.

The can is smaller than I thought. I'm sure the page says how big it is somewhere (it's 10 oz) but I was picturing one of those big "Maxwell House"-sized cans but that's my own fault again for being retarded when it comes to incorrectly visualizing something's size when it's accurately described.

The can itself is still really cool. It's definitely a keeper. That's obviously the main reason I ordered it and I doubt anyone will be throwing theirs out but even if the coffee was awful (and it's not) the can would be worth it.

Just FYI for anyone who ordered it: it's in bean form so you'll need to have access to a grinder.

I managed to get mine today because I'm an Amazon Prime member and they have free 2-day shipping. I could have ordered it with next-day shipping for $3.99 but $19.85 was already a bit steep for coffee. In any case, I haven't seen any reports of anyone else getting theirs (I suspect most people are non-Prime members whose free shipping is a lot slower) so maybe I'm the first!

I'm on Amazon Prime as well and got mine Wednesday. I might try brewing some this weekend.

I agree that the can is cool.

Back