Vanderstelt's Darth Talon art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it and I just can't figure which one would work best with my collection. Get a print and have it framed or get a canvas leave it unframed with a museum wrap or framed canvas.... Decisions, decisions! :dunno :banghead

Either way will be nice, but if you wrap a canvas, you may end up spending no more than the total cost to properly matte / frame a print, and the canvas is a little bigger.............

DarthTalonforum.jpg

JV

Hi

Would like to confirm what is the edition size and price of the art print?

Are they individually signed?

Thanks

Super long shot, but anyone got any advice on where to try and find one of these? I'd like to get my hands on one of the canvas ones.

Super long shot, but anyone got any advice on where to try and find one of these? I'd like to get my hands on one of the canvas ones.

I haven't seen this one in a long time now.
Good luck, I hope you can track one down. I wish I picked one up 5 years ago.

I haven't seen this one in a long time now.
Good luck, I hope you can track one down. I wish I picked one up 5 years ago.

I got really lucky and tracked one down on the classifieds of another board (not sure I am allowed to say, but easy for others to figure out given it is a star wars item). I got the feeling I just got super lucky, I don't think there are a ton on there just waiting to sell.

Back