Vanderstelt Studio Middle-earth News

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
e54b9a0c8dccef4982fd291356673791.jpg
I just got this recently and I love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats! That looks great! Love the detail on that :)

BOTFA art is approved :)
Now Vanderstelt Studio just needs to make it available in time for Christmas.............That is the goal anyway. Details and links will follow very soon.For now, heare are just two peeks at the art.

ThorinDetail_zpsrqud3wdc.jpg

BOTFA_zps0jmkcugk.jpg

​JV

Amazing work Jerry. Love all your art! Planning on picking some up around the holidays for myself. Just stunning! :)

Looks like ill be adding all three of those to go with the LOTR ones. Absolutely outstanding as always Jerry. I love these montage prints, gathering different moments from the trilogys

The Hobbit:The Battle of the Five Armies PAPER Giclees are available now! Due to production time-constraints,CANVAS editions will become available later, probably after New Year's Day sometime early in January.At that time, we will have a New Years sale on select Canvas items.
Get your new Hobbit BOTFA Paper Giclee print at this link:
The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

In addition, we are having a small 15% off Christmas Sale on The new Hobbit Paper Giclee, as well as a few select items such as:
* Smaug, Tauriel,Legolas lithograph bundle
* Balrog, Bane of Durin Paper Giclees
* LOTR Trilogy Lithograph bundle
* Rivendell Paper Giclees
* The Desolation of Smaug Paper Giclees
* An Unexpected Journey Paper Giclees

To get the discount, enter this coupon code VS-XMAS2015 in my store: Vanderstelt Studio
This code must be entered after you hit the "continue" button at the bottom of the checkout page, after you have entered your payment info. This sale is good through 12/14/2015.

Last edited:
Will wait till Jan for Epic Canvas ed I guess ��

Yes. The Canvases ARE coming, but it takes several steps ( including hand coating the varnish ) to get them ready, that is why we are launching them a bit later.

JV

Yes. The Canvases ARE coming, but it takes several steps ( including hand coating the varnish ) to get them ready, that is why we are launching them a bit later.

JV

You just hold my piece Jerry ��

Hey Jerry, are the "Incom T-70 :Tearin it up" X-Wing Lithographs completley sold out ? (please say no :pray: )

Hey Jerry, are the "Incom T-70 :Tearin it up" X-Wing Lithographs completely sold out ? (please say no :pray: )
I do believe they are now gone : ( HOWEVER, I do have a handful of them that are being reserved for remarqued versions when I get the time.These versions will likely be auction type pieces, but when that happens is hard to say. Sorry about that.

JV

BOTFA art is approved :)
Now Vanderstelt Studio just needs to make it available in time for Christmas.............That is the goal anyway. Details and links will follow very soon.For now, heare are just two peeks at the art.

ThorinDetail_zpsrqud3wdc.jpg

BOTFA_zps0jmkcugk.jpg

​JV

Soon the Collectors epic Canvas shall be mine .hmm hmm :)

The Battle of the Five Armies Canvas Editions are now available!
Store link is here:
The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies Canvas Giclee

In addition, we are having a small 15% off New Year's Sale ( ends on Jan.11 2016 ) on The new Hobbit Paper and Canvas Giclee, as well as a few select items such as:

* Balrog, Bane of Durin Paper and Canvas Giclees
* LOTR Trilogy Lithographs
* Rivendell Paper and Canvas Giclees
* The Desolation of Smaug Paper and Canvas Giclees
* An Unexpected Journey Paper and Canvas Giclees
* The Company of the Ring shall be Nine

The Coupon code is: Vander16

Happy New Year all!

JV

Last edited:
I would like to buy the amazing Rivendell paint and probably gonna framed it later , is it better to get the paper or the canvas giclee?

Thanks to let me know quickly, will order as soon I have the answer.

Back