Vanderstelt Studio Middle-earth News

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love Tauriel , but the link is to the company... :monkey2

I would have loved to get this at Celebration this weekend when I saw you !

Great seeing you and the family again !

The Fellowship is very nice. But it's missing the most important member, Bill!! :D

Ah, Bill! Elrond advised against Pippin going, so perhaps I'll make a "Special Edition" version with the pony next to Sam! ;)

JV

Wondering when the third Hobbit collectors edition epic print is gonna get done..just don't forget to keep us abreast!

Wondering when the third Hobbit collectors edition epic print is gonna get done..just don't forget to keep us abreast!

News of that will of course be shouted out here on SSF! Been slammed with lots of projects, but I will do my best ; )

JV

Greetings Middle-Earthers: I have a new print coming out for SDCC of Sauron, which will be available in an economy-friendly 16 x 20 Lithograph and 17x22 Paper Giclees. For now, here is a little teaser.

Dark%20Majesty%20Paper%20PRINT_zpslvtsz9zh.jpg

JV

BTW, work on Five Armies has begun, I just can't promise exactly when it will be done, but we have a start! :)

Last edited:
Greetings Middle-Earthers: I have a new print coming out for SDCC of Sauron, which will be available in an economy-friendly 16 x 20 Lithograph and 17x22 Paper Giclees. For now, here is a little teaser.

Dark%20Majesty%20Paper%20PRINT_zpslvtsz9zh.jpg

JV

BTW, work on Five Armies has begun, I just can't promise exactly when it will be done, but we have a start! :)

:) :) :)

That's great to hear about you starting on Five Armies, I'm really looking forward to completing the set! Also, it was so awesome to finally meet you at SW Celebration!

Keep up the great work JV,
Ryan

Man dying here for last Hobbit piece collectors epic ed...thinking about Smaug or Beorn in bear form drawing ;) can't wait for the reveal of this

Man dying here for last Hobbit piece collectors epic ed...thinking about Smaug or Beorn in bear form drawing ;) can't wait for the reveal of this

On it's way...........art is done and now in approvals. I'm sorry for the delay on this one..............been buried in Star Wars land!

JV

On it's way...........art is done and now in approvals. I'm sorry for the delay on this one..............been buried in Star Wars land!

JV

Will order right away when its up ��

There will be some sort of Black Friday, or Christmas or New Years sale of some sort. It is going to depend on the BOTFA armies release, which is in WB's hands. :)

JV

New SW prints, BOFTA release, and some discount.. :yess: God it feels like the holiday season now ... :rock

Back