Vanderstelt Studio Middle-earth News

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep up the great work, Jerry :D The Legolas art is sweet.

However I was disappointed that you dont really ship from NL

Keep up the great work, Jerry :D The Legolas art is sweet.

However I was disappointed that you dont really ship from NL

Glad you like the Legolas art! However, mijn opas waren afkomstig uit Nederland , maar ik ben geboren in de good ol USA! : )

JV

Jerry
Is the Osgiliath print you sell the same print type/quality as the Sideshow one? Or, in addition, to the frame is that piece of higher print quality.
Chris

IMG_8088.jpg

My Rivendell all framed up. Went for a gallery look, black frame and plain white trim. The one embellishment is the thicker matte dimension, although this may be hard to see. Awesome, awesome piece.

Thanks, I have so much framed art now but am afraid to hang it on the wall. You can see the crappy panelling in the background (better painted white) but its hard to find a stud anywhere and feel secure about it. I need to dig up the old thread on 2D art and post a bunch of pics.

Yea I hear ya. I wouldn't hang anything that you treasure unless you know it's secure in a stud. If you get around to hanging it, post pics cause it looks awesome :)

I love that frame job too! Clean and simple!
As for the Osgiliath piece, the only other print quality option other than the Lithograph is the Canvas Giclee version, which Sideshow does not carry, ( or didn't ).

JV

Re: Vanderstelt Studio Middle-earth News LOTR Antique NINE WALKERS Art Prints

The Nine Walkers from the LOTR films are becoming available as Fine Art Giclee Prints in two sizes: 12 x 16 and 17 x 22 inches. Here's a few shots and links of what is available at the moment:

Legolas The Lord of the Rings

17%20x%2022%20Gimli%20Brown%20Paper%20Bag%20Paper_zpsgsyyxw57.jpg

17%20x%2022%20Legolas%20Brown%20Paper%20Bag%20Paper_zpsew2mi9wf.jpg

17%20x%2022%20Merry%20Brandybuck%20Brown%20Paper%20Bag%20Paper_zps9bwqf0ri.jpg

17%20x%2022%20%20Pippin%20Took%20Brown%20Paper%20Bag%20Paper_zpsmndezncw.jpg

For anyone looking for he Nine Walkers Original art, I have the Original, hand-painted art pieces available. They are all sized at 8 x 10 inches, except Gandalf which is 10 x 12 inches.

JV

Re: Vanderstelt Studio Middle-earth News LOTR Antique NINE WALKERS Art Prints

The Nine Walkers from the LOTR films are becoming available as Fine Art Giclee Prints in two sizes: 12 x 16 and 17 x 22 inches.

YES! Must own set for me. So happy. :)

Still really excited for these Jerry. I plan on ordering a full set once the last three are available, but don't want to miss one. Any risk of some of these selling out soon?

Still really excited for these Jerry. I plan on ordering a full set once the last three are available, but don't want to miss one. Any risk of some of these selling out soon?

No worries! These have just been released, so no worries there. I also will be offering a "combo pack" of all nine walkers, as soon as the last three, ( Frodo, Gandalf and Boromir ) are available!

JV

No worries! These have just been released, so no worries there. I also will be offering a "combo pack" of all nine walkers, as soon as the last three, ( Frodo, Gandalf and Boromir ) are available!

JV
Oh crap. My poor wall wallet. Might there be a bonus involved?

Back