Vanderstelt Studio Middle-earth News

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got my Sauron canvas yesterday, like it much more than the paper. Now I figure out what to do about my paper version :slap

got my Sauron canvas yesterday, like it much more than the paper. Now I figure out what to do about my paper version :slap

Glad you like it. Get it stretched add a thick old style frame and it'll look like you stole it from the walls of the Louvre. Paper is nice too but it's all about how you frame it and that would cost as much as a gallery wrap canvas

Last edited:
Those 3 arrived today!

9965627753_5c89e5720e_z.jpg

9965627353_4cf0e4bdb6_z.jpg

9965524644_1684ce31a2_z.jpg

9965492255_eaa4f7e4db_z.jpg

Jerry, do you have any of the Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey pieces left? I couldn't find them on eBay.

thanks in advance, :)

Jerry, do you have any of the Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey pieces left? I couldn't find them on eBay.

thanks in advance, :)

Yes, for anyone looking for my art, I no longer sell through Ebay unless it is a special auction item. My new store is via my website or direct here:
https://store.vandersteltstudio.com/

Thanks and be sure to email if you have any questions about anything at: [email protected]

JV

Back