Vanderstelt Studio Middle-earth News

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right on Adolfo ; ) Rog will likely be my most challenging piece to date, what with all the swirling smoke, ash, embers, fire,battle debris, etc. etc. BUT it is worth the time. The Balrog is my favorite creature in all the films.

JV

For some reason or another I can actually see you eventually do a Smaug piece

Right on Adolfo ; ) Rog will likely be my most challenging piece to date, what with all the swirling smoke, ash, embers, fire,battle debris, etc. etc. BUT it is worth the time. The Balrog is my favorite creature in all the films.

JV

Can't wait. He is mine as well.

Here's a great Dwalin Print Jerry did. My favorite Dwarf! :rock
e6fbb6e31eec8b0ce331191da0284b01_zpse5ef43c0.jpg

Dwalin Print

Dwalin's my favourite aswell, im gonna run out of wall space pretty quick if i keep buying Jerry's prints. Ah well got other rooms i can hang them lol

I noticed your web site doesn't state the ES sizes Jerry....

Are we talking about the Epic Edition prints? If so, the drop down tab shows the size variation. Otherwise, I'm not sure what you are referring to :)

JV

Re: Vanderstelt Studio Middle-earth News LABOR DAY SALE- 35-40% off all items in the

Happy Labor Day 2013! To help with today's Holiday, VanderStelt Studio is having a Labor Day Sale. 35-40% off all items in the store! Today's sale will reflect the new price structure within the store on all STAR WARS, LORD OF THE RINGS and THE HOBBIT Fine Art! Have a great day everyone!
https://www.store.vandersteltstudio.com/

JV

Are we talking about the Epic Edition prints? If so, the drop down tab shows the size variation. Otherwise, I'm not sure what you are referring to :)

JV

hey Jerry, I meant edition sizes :). I remember your ebay listings used to state them, but your site does not.

Re: Vanderstelt Studio Middle-earth News LABOR DAY SALE- 35-40% off all items in the

Happy Labor Day 2013! To help with today's Holiday, VanderStelt Studio is having a Labor Day Sale. 35-40% off all items in the store! Today's sale will reflect the new price structure within the store on all STAR WARS, LORD OF THE RINGS and THE HOBBIT Fine Art! Have a great day everyone!
https://www.store.vandersteltstudio.com/

JV

and wow, great prices, will have to pick up a canvas....:peace

I just ordered 3 giclee canvases Gallery wrapped...great deal

Last edited:
I got a Sauron canvas to go with my statue. I am thinking I should have gotten the gallery wrap option done. Am I saving much by just having it done at $100 vs a local place? If I am maybe I will try to change the order.

Back