VANDERSTELT FOTR LITHOS AVAILABLE !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My lithograph should be all matted and framed by end of the week (got the call today).

I'll post pictures when it's here.

:banana

My lithograph should be all matted and framed by end of the week (got the call today).

I'll post pictures when it's here.

:banana

Awesome Al, mine will be going in for the treatment in about a week. :monkey5

Yea, I brought it in for the job at a local Mom & Pop art/frame shop thats been in business for 30 years. He does really nice work (Michael's is to inconsistent for me). As well he should for the price it is going to cost me...

:eek:

I really do adore this litho; it's such a magnificent prize for a real LOTR movie fan. I can't wait until I have enough to frame it; this will be a treasure for years and years!

Got my lithograph back from the frame shop today. He did an AWESOME job. My pictures don't do it justice.

This is one of my favorite items in my collection. The lithograph and the frame job are worth every penny.

Excellent job Jerry. Can't wait for the Two Towers litho.

:rock

print010.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I am really happy with the way it turned out. I wanted green matting for Fellowship of the Ring. My plan is to then do red matting for the Two Towers and then blue matting for Return of the King, all with the same frame (or something close).

Thanks guys. I am really happy with the way it turned out. I wanted green matting for Fellowship of the Ring. My plan is to then do red matting for the Two Towers and then blue matting for Return of the King, all with the same frame (or something close).

Fantastic idea to match the DVD cover colors! :rock

Got my lithograph back from the frame shop today. He did an AWESOME job. My pictures don't do it justice.

This is one of my favorite items in my collection. The lithograph and the frame job are worth every penny.

Excellent job Jerry. Can't wait for the Two Towers litho.

:rock

print010.jpg

Looks awesome, Allan !!! :rock

Congrats Allan! :D It came out really good, and the green matte to match FOTR was a great idea. And that remarque came out nice too.

That frame looks great! Green is going to be the "theme " for ttt, of which I'm working on now. Keep in mind that ROTK will be themed in reds : )

JV

Back