Vamperilla Photoshopped

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think, instead of making every excuse to make the statue "more PC" for the chicken____s, some of you guys need to actually grow some testicles back and just buy it if you like it.

C'mon dude, no need to be so harsh. I don't give a rip about PC, but I don't like the statue as it is. It doesn't evoke the classic Vampirella vibe to me. The 'shopped version comes a lot closer.

So, I didn't order. Hopefully the PF (if they do release one) will be more to my liking, and I'll have the companion for Elvira that I've been hoping for. If not, then I'll leave it for the pervs.

C'mon dude, no need to be so harsh. I don't give a rip about PC, but I don't like the statue as it is. It doesn't evoke the classic Vampirella vibe to me. The 'shopped version comes a lot closer.

So, I didn't order. Hopefully the PF (if they do release one) will be more to my liking, and I'll have the companion for Elvira that I've been hoping for. If not, then I'll leave it for the pervs.

:lol:lol:exactly:

Perhaps you're unfamiliar with the little known artist, Frank Frazetta. This piece speaks leaps and bounds of the source material and is definitely inspired by Frazetta. The only thing I see wrong with this, are the puritans nitpicking it. Vampirella is all about her sexuality anyway... always has been.

Perhaps you're unfamiliar with the little known artist, Frank Frazetta. This piece speaks leaps and bounds of the source material and is definitely inspired by Frazetta. The only thing I see wrong with this, are the puritans nitpicking it. Vampirella is all about her sexuality anyway... always has been.

You are seeming really defensive here, and that makes no sense. The piece is exactly what you want it to be, and it sold out quickly, indicating a likelihood that more similar pieces will be released in the future. Does it bother you that much that someone else doesn't like it?

You are seeming really defensive here, and that makes no sense. The piece is exactly what you want it to be, and it sold out quickly, indicating a likelihood that more similar pieces will be released in the future. Does it bother you that much that someone else doesn't like it?

I'm not overly defensive of this piece bud. I just think it's ridiculously silly that people are nitpicking the costume on a piece whose subject matter is infamous for and all about T&A to begin with. It's not like they gave the Bride of Frankenstein a bikini top and shorty shorts. To me it's like complaining about there being boobies in playboy. :huh:lol

I can understand the desire to have her be as accurate a representation of the character as possible. I can't understand the desire to diminish her eroticism. If someone wanted to make a legitimate change to the statue, I think expanding the suit at the nipples (they would be awfully small for breasts that large, and there's no way she'd have implants) so that it tapers the way the traditional costume does would be an improvement. It would be more realistic too. Gravity would pull the material where their weight puts the most pressure, and anyone who doesn't want her boobs to look more realistic needs to get in line with the rest of the nuns.

It's not like it would take more material. All it would do is redistribute coverage.

I can understand the desire to have her be as accurate a representation of the character as possible. I can't understand the desire to diminish her eroticism. If someone wanted to make a legitimate change to the statue, I think expanding the suit at the nipples (they would be awfully small for breasts that large, and there's no way she'd have implants) so that it tapers the way the traditional costume does would be an improvement. It would be more realistic too. Gravity would pull the material where their weight puts the most pressure, and anyone who doesn't want her boobs to look more realistic needs to get in line with the rest of the nuns.

It's not like it would take more material. All it would do is redistribute coverage.

This is a comiquette bud, not a PF. ;)

Old comic artists used to have respect for anatomical accuracy, and stuff. I guess Liefield was more consequential than I had given him credit for.

I'm just saying, it looks like her costume is made out of a fruit roll-up. A slight flare at the nipples would cancel a bit of that effect.

For crying out loud, fix the thread title already. "Vamperilla" sounds like "She's wearing a goatee" in my mother tongue (Catalan). That ruins my libido every time I read it. :gah:

Im worried about the neanderthal skulls used rather than the boobies.
I feel our place as humans in the timeline of evolution has been misrepresented and our perceived level of intelligence compromised ... :monkey1

Back