Vamperilla Photoshopped

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quadcent

Super Freak
Reaction score
this has been brought up on the Statueforum and they're comparing some PSed pics of Vamp's outfit and i have to say i like the altered version better.

whats you think.:dunno

altered and original

2w7o4r8.jpg
2v8i91w.jpg

I am cool with the original myself.

yeah i'd take either, and let's face it if ssc changed anything like this they'd open up the flood gates for people wanting their NRD back because they changed it. :gah:

just interesting to see how much of a differance is made with just a bit more red covering them perfect bewbies.

yeah i'd take either, and let's face it if ssc changed anything like this they'd open up the flood gates for people wanting their NRD back because they changed it. :gah:

just interesting to see how much of a differance is made with just a bit more red covering them perfect bewbies.

Yea it definitely makes a big difference.

You gotta be a ____ not to like the original more.

I like it the way it is... Vampirella never wore much to begin with, and this looks perfectly skimpy. The altered one gives her grandma panties.

I think, instead of making every excuse to make the statue "more PC" for the chicken____s, some of you guys need to actually grow some testicles back and just buy it if you like it.

These photoshop "fixes" are always hilarious. We don't get too many of them here in the horror section.

Back