Valve + ThreeA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be picking my jaw off of the floor but it got caught on something else <3

Have they mentioned a more specific release date aside from "May 2013" for these yet? Maybe on the forums? I'm not a member there so I can't view any of the threads. I'd be really bummed if they just throw it up one day and I'm out-of-town. They really look great thus far.

Wait? So the figures actually do that with their eyes? I'm not interested, as I've never even played the games, but, damn, that's pretty awesome.

Well done with the lights! I've never played the games (for shame I know) but these are neat!

My guess is between 350-400 for the pair. I hope I'm pleasantly surprised when they go up for sale.

The eyes, while ridiculously cool, are gonna add some coin.

I pray that Sideshow manages to get the Portal figures up for pre-order. They look awesome.

Just thought I'd post this again - because it's cooool. :wave

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKoWkxIinVo[/ame]

That eye lighting gimmick is phenomenal. But realistically you won't have it turned on 24x7 in your display case. So basically you'll mostly see black holes where the eyes should be. I think they should have engineered a way to use ambient lighting to illuminate the eye. That way when your display lights are on, the eye is on.

3AxValve_ATLAS_P_body_BoxSet_zps0e26bbec.jpg~original

3AxValve_ATLAS_P_body_BoxSet_001_zps18e49fff.jpg~original

3AxValve_ATLAS_P_body_BoxSet_002_zps8e747737.jpg~original

3AxValve_ATLAS_002_zps62a7f02a.jpg~original

3AxValve_ATLAS_001_zpscbefd647.jpg~original

3AxValve_P_body_002_zps02f381f8.jpg~original

3AxValve_P_body_001_zps5965792d.jpg~original

^I clicked on the Bambaland link, and saw that rather perverted "Goya LP" drawing. I need to wash my eyes now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back