Vaderville

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I paid for my upgrade set (helmet, shoulder bells and armor) on February 2nd, last I heard from Glenn he said he would ship stuff the following day. That was a couple of weeks ago, so I'm expecting it to show up very soon.

I'm also still waiting on some pieces, RotS dome, replacement saber hand, etc.

Lets give it till the end of the year then, I suppose?

When do people normally sums it up that they are not getting their stuffs, like a year or something?

It took 2 years+ for me to get the bulk of my order. But I'm sure people will get their stuff eventually.

Officially worried here.:(

dont be, dont anyone be, i do my best ive alot to contend with, life ,mrs h etc etc. Anyway
whats new.
commtech your vaders the best yet these final four are the bestthey can be, yours has the following
reworked sideshow vader body, shortened ,reproportioned here and there.
new codpiece, asymetrical like the prop
new belt newboxes, as youve alreadyseen with tiny lenses,
the red lights on the boxes now have domed lenses, about 1mm across
new shin armor
the usual sets of two types of hands....some pics woud be better.
firstly alldomes now have been reshaped to include the flatter section on the crown of the dome, check your ANH ref to see.

https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d93/hurricane1002/2010_
06130020.jpg
2010_06130022.jpg

2010_07010006-1.jpg

Last edited:
That looks really sexy!
Looking forward to getting my set.
And also looking forward to seeing pics of these "ultimate" Vaders you are making!

Cheers dude.

commtech request absolute screen used look, so the dome has been twisted thus,
2010_07160005-1.jpg

the belt boxes already have seperate green 3d lenses, the red lights are now two prt, aluminium base and a domed fibre optic lense.
2010_07290008.jpg

2010_07290013.jpg

2010_08170003.jpg

commtechs ANH codpiece.
2010_07290015.jpg

and new ESB dome for Vaders Als ESB with flattened crown as the ESB dome was allegedly a reworked ANH one. (just finishing casted ESB gloves on this)
2010_08170007.jpg

and been rubbing shoulders with someone the purists may know...
2010_08170008.jpg

2010_08170010.jpg

nice pictures and good work.

would you be so kind to make us a little WIP list on all the vaders?

hello everybody just thought id give you a quick update with whats happening on our island. glenn is a little behind and i fear its my fault, i lost my job back in may and have been very ill since so glenn has been looking after me and having to look after his parents so i apologise for keeping him from you but im better now and have a new job so glenn will be able to post an update soon......thanks for your patience im sorry to be a pain ! Steph xxx ps im not helping glenn at the moment so bear with him while he reaquaints himself with our mad postal system ! lots of freaky love xxxxx

Really everyone doesnt need to worry,the ones being made are the last so Mr H is all out, all I know is hes buying in plus cannibalising his own sideshow Vader,for the big bodies ,a new mask has been made for all version,a complete from the ground up Sith version,status is
commtech ,just hollowing out the solid hands
jay, final assembly using the new mask.
entropy chicken waiting on the new ROTS face.
likewise with hydeous' ROTS
ROTJ waiting on new mask and shipment of sideshow vader body.
Amanmatt,finished done,dusted,with new style dome thingy.
Now Im going to bed,he can get on with it.

love
Steph x

Thank you for the update. Now, all we needed (or at least me) was to get an update from you. By no means this was meant to rush the job. Don't feel pressured to deliver if you think it's not ready. I mean, we've waited for so long (again, speaking for myself at least), that a few more days/weeks/months to reach perfection won't hurt.

Again, thank you for the update.:)

Glad you're feeling better mrs. h!

Thank you for the update. Now, all we needed (or at least me) was to get an update from you. By no means this was meant to rush the job. Don't feel pressured to deliver if you think it's not ready. I mean, we've waited for so long (again, speaking for myself at least), that a few more days/weeks/months to reach perfection won't hurt.

Again, thank you for the update.:)

Glad you're feeling better mrs. h!

i can only second that.

Back