Vaderville

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hate to say this, but I kinda feel the same bud.

Is this your second vader btw?

Yes, it is my second, but I got the first one from another member who got so tired of waiting for it, that by the time he received it, he was all fed up and didn't want it anymore. I don't want the same thing to happen to me.:(

did it come with a tracking numbers?

Nope.
However, I've never had anything sent from England with a tracking number, so it didn't really make me suspicious.

At any rate, from what I've seen on Glenn's threads, it is fairly usual for things to take pretty long to be delivered. What bother s me a bit is the lack of communication. Besides, I only ordered an upgrade set (helmet, armor and shoulder bells -unpainted), not a full Darth Vader custom, so I am surprised and a bit annoyed that it should take so long.

Having said that, I have faith in Glenn, he strikes me as an upstanding member of this community and I've never heard of anybody not receiving what they ordered.

To answer (as best I can) EdwardNygma's question, I believe Glenn had stopped taking orders for his Vader custom figures, but I'm not really sure.

Here are some pictures of my Sideshow
Vader with a Hurricane custom helmet:

IMG_2725.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_2724.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_2720.jpg
[/IMG]

Back