Vader Redux

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really amazing work :rock Its cool to see an artist continually working and tweaking their creations... this one is really awesome!

Glenn is the Vader MASTER! And he could have long ago just been content and not tried to improve, but he continues to further his craft and push the envelope. :rock

A Hurricane Vader is worth every penny and then some, a decision no one would ever regret.

Yes yes yes, yet another Vader from me, well not a new one but a previously done one for a forum member,BUT, now utilises a 80/20 % sideshow to Hasbro body, so all the posbility of sideshow (at last) retains the bulk needed to carry of the OT Vaders, also comes with multiple hands, all the Maul hands with the leatheretter gauntlet bit, but they will alos be clenched fists and any other 'iconic' ones i can create.
DSCF0587.jpg

DSCF0585.jpg

DSCF0601a.jpg

I got him in the mail on Fri. It looks just as stellar as the pics show. I am a very satisfied customer. I'll post up some pics in a few days for anyone who might be interested...

Back