Utapau 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else think the exclusive is not very enticing?

Alone...no.

Once more Clones are released with the ensignia of their squad/battalion/whatever, I think it will make an impressive display having all the EX stands.

Anyone else think the exclusive is not very enticing?
on it's own it is pretty boring. but if we get a whole bunch of different clones with their own bases, it will look pretty cool. especially for us casual fans who dont know the names of every trooper that has ever been on screen.:lol

EDIT:FQRizzo types faster than me.:lecture

on it's own it is pretty boring. but if we get a whole bunch of different clones with their own bases, it will look pretty cool. especially for us casual fans who dont know the names of every trooper that has ever been on screen.:lol

Agree.

I can't think of anything that would make a exclusive exciting for a trooper. Maybe a clean version?

i just wish the stand was black. i dont have a problem with white stands like the Dead figures, but if the figure is gonna be 98.73% white, then it will look pretty weird on a white stand.

Agree.

I can't think of anything that would make a exclusive exciting for a trooper. Maybe a clean version?

A separate gauntlet with a Holograph of their particular Jedi General or Commander. :lecture

Seriously, the thing with the stand is that it's just gaudy and ugly. I wouldn't display that in my case. What sucks is that the Ex. only comes with that one stand, so if you don't like it you just have to order the Regular or use a generic SSC stand. Oh well.

Whatever the case, I just reeeeeally hope that they don't make his un-helmeted head exclusive!

Some mates on my local SW site in Aus picked this up-dunno if it means anything but i thought it was curious.Our local Etailer has put up the pre order for the Utapau 12inch Clone...

UTAPAU TROOPER 12-inch figure includes :
• authentic likeness of Utapau Clone from Episode III
• fully articulated armoured body with 30+ points of articulation
Costume
• bodysuit
• fully detailed armour set
• detailed armoured belt
Accessories
• helmet
• clone trooper carbine blaster
• clone troopper long rifle
• action figure display stand with "Star Wars" logo

The thing that is got curiousity piqued is that an Accessory is the Helmet!!!!!
Could this possibly come with the Morrison portrait afterall :)

That sure would be nice. But I am still passing until they fix the helmet. I am hoping the deformities were just a mishap in the replication of the original artist proof.

The 212th Attack Battalion: Utapau Clone Trooper 12 inch Figure features:

Fully articulated male body (armored body) with 30+ points of articulation
Bodysuit
Fully detailed armor set with helmet
Clone Trooper Carbine Blaster
Clone Trooper Long Rifle

Even SSC website mentions it-it could be nothing though :)

I don't think the helmet will be removable and a true accessory. Sometimes Sideshow figures get every last little detail about it listed as an accessory.

Some mates on my local SW site in Aus picked this up-dunno if it means anything but i thought it was curious.Our local Etailer has put up the pre order for the Utapau 12inch Clone...

UTAPAU TROOPER 12-inch figure includes :
• authentic likeness of Utapau Clone from Episode III
• fully articulated armoured body with 30+ points of articulation
Costume
• bodysuit
• fully detailed armour set
• detailed armoured belt
Accessories
• helmet
• clone trooper carbine blaster
• clone troopper long rifle
• action figure display stand with "Star Wars" logo

Thanks for the heads up ordered!

Didn't realize the exclusive doesn't come with a regular stand... hmm, making hit hard to want to keep him :lol

I hope so and I think so. Didn't SST hint at the Vader and Stormtrooper having a headsculpt also?

As I said before, I think they would have shown it off. It's something a lot of people want.

Back