Utapau 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
watermark.php

Damn you're fast , DN! :lol

just saw the pics by clicking around, he looks great! I know I have to limit myself to single figures for clones though!

Looks good, but... Whaaaa? Of all clones, why that one (probably the least popular of all variations)? :confused:

Or maybe it's because they have the most random and arbitrary way of deciding on which figures get made sometimes. :lol

The Utapaun troopers are my favorite troopers. You know its to flank and eventual Cody and I have a feeling a "Beehive" trooper is on its way too!

Its smart to release this first because if Cody was out first the amount of people who would get this would be less because they'd just be happy with Cody. With this one people will get it because its the first clone and then want a Cody to accompany which will sell itself where as a standard Utapaun trooper doesn't have that sellability.

This guy is also fitting for Ex. Obi-Wan with Grievous' blaster, though they'll never make the Boga.

Back