• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Uruk-hai Scout swordsman figure...pretty please

• Thread starter SwoopingCloakofSureness
  • Start date
Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is theuruk-Hai scout more rare than the Moria Orcs? You always see MOs on ebay, but not too often do you see the Uruk Scout.

But Fritz, didn't you offer to trade your uruk-hai scout swordsman for a wiki statue?

Yes I did, but I have two. I love this one so much I have one at home and one in the office.

&

Realistically you won't get one for that price, and for those items you listed as those items are just too plentiful and are not fair a value trade even with $$ involved…..

I have one and it is my fav in my collection by far……:bow

Fritz said it best, very dynamic and just an awesome piece……
Good luck in your endeavor as I think these are getting in the hands of collectors and that is the reason we are not seeing many on the secondary market….I did have 2 about 1½ years ago and traded it, almost traded this one BUT he is sitting happy in my collection TO STAY…… :banana

I still have my damaged one... two flaps have been broken...
and I already have a mint one in my collection...

:toast

If the Moria Orc Archer and Swordsman are selling for more than this, then this is definitely worth it. This is a much more dynamic and beautiful piece IMHO of course. Considering the action pose, the backpack with the arrows, the bow in one hand sword in the other. This piece is just fantastic! Can you tell it's my favorite?

I totally agree which is why I just parted with my MO Swordsman rather than any of my other $1,000+ baddies.

To me, the U-H Scout Swordsman is my armored Lurtz running through the woods that we may never see from SSW...

My mint U-H Scout Swordsman is my absolute favorite statue and it would be the absolute last statue I would sell. Not that I would...

I totally agree Wetawork. My top pieces are:

1. UHSS
2. Cave troll statue
3. RWOS
4. GOSF
5. Wiki statue

It's the most dynamic statue I have, the running pose, the expression on the face, swinging the scimatar back...the only statue I think could rival it would be Cave Troll or Balrog.

Back