Uruk Hai PF reg & ex photo thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For anyone that doesn't have this in hand yet, and those that are just interested, the Berserker's blade is full metal, and realtively heavy, with just the polystone hand supporting the full weight. It's cool as hell, but I hope doesn't stress anything overtime if left on display for a year or two.

For anyone that doesn't have this in hand yet, and those that are just interested, the Berserker's blade is full metal, and realtively heavy, with just the polystone hand supporting the full weight. It's cool as hell, but I hope doesn't stress anything overtime if left on display for a year or two.

I honestly don't think there's even a chance of that.. Polystone is very strong and really only prone to damage from impact. That hand should be fine unless you smack it or the sword or start bending the sword around, the weight over time of the sword should really be a non-issue.

But thanks for planting that seed of paranoia, appreciate it :lol

I honestly don't think there's even a chance of that.. Polystone is very strong and really only prone to damage from impact. That hand should be fine unless you smack it or the sword or start bending the sword around, the weight over time of the sword should really be a non-issue.

But thanks for planting that seed of paranoia, appreciate it :lol

You wanna hear about paranoia, I have this guy sitting on a ~14x14x24" triangle of 1/4" or 3/8" glass shelf for suport in the curio with 3 loaded shelves below. This piece is so big, that once he's settled on that shelf, you have to carefully lift him up just to get him sliding on the glass to reposition him; the base is heavy. I think this piece would give Doom a run for the $ in the weight department, Hulk excluded of course.

zomg i cant wait to receive this!!

shipped out from ssc today, should get it in 4-5 days hopefully!

this will be my 2nd pf :)

I'm giving my Wait Lists until the end of the day to convert, then I'm going after a regular. Based on what I'm seeing here, the regular is the better-looking display anyway. :rock

(It's also more wife-friendly, especially when it comes to displaying it where guests can view it. ;) )

I'm giving my Wait Lists until the end of the day to convert, then I'm going after a regular. Based on what I'm seeing here, the regular is the better-looking display anyway. :rock

(It's also more wife-friendly, especially when it comes to displaying it where guests can view it. ;) )

You're right about more "wife-friendly". I am not going to be able to display Berserker holding a severed head with kids around. I will display with the arrows, which I prefer anyway, but I'll still get the exclusive. One because it is more valuable and two because i can display the head version when the wife is not around.....:naughty

Cheers

Bear

You're right about more "wife-friendly". I am not going to be able to display Berserker holding a severed head with kids around. I will display with the arrows, which I prefer anyway, but I'll still get the exclusive. One because it is more valuable and two because i can display the head version when the wife is not around.....:naughty

Cheers

Bear

I display it where my four year old and three year old daughters can see it, and they have no issues with it.

Of course, they have grown up around my collection and get excited everytime daddy gets a new "trophy". :lol

Last edited:
I always have trouble paying sideshow with my bank ( which I'm changing after the last phone call I just made with them ) but I have to say their customer service is excellent ( sideshows ) !. I phoned last week and was given a second chance to pay then via money order or bankers draft. This week had no time at all to manage to get one off and now they have raised the time I have to pay until the 24th.
Sideshow are awesome. :rock I hope I manage to end up getting this staute. :lol:rock

The EX is a bit "gore"-y, but oh so well done! I honestly just can't stop looking this one over; it really is THE PF so far in the LOTR line. :clap

The EX is a bit "gore"-y, but oh so well done! I honestly just can't stop looking this one over; it really is THE PF so far in the LOTR line. :clap

i'm beginning to think that way also. i didn't think i'd ever say that (my poor lurtz) but if the lurtz had a bit more of a action/dynamic pose, instead of just walking along admiring the flowers, then he could never be beat.

I'm on the fence at this point. My wait list converted for the exclusive edition but after I got a concrete shipping estimate it comes out to $365 whereas the total for the regular version at one of the sponsors comes to $300. For the people that have the exclusive do you as a matter of personal preference think the head is detailed and cool enough to warrant an extra $65? Finalizes to order tomorrow and I can't decide!

I'm on the fence at this point. My wait list converted for the exclusive edition but after I got a concrete shipping estimate it comes out to $365 whereas the total for the regular version at one of the sponsors comes to $300. For the people that have the exclusive do you as a matter of personal preference think the head is detailed and cool enough to warrant an extra $65? Finalizes to order tomorrow and I can't decide!

$65 extra for the ex. hell ya i would go for it. even if you don't display it with the head, it's worth it imo just for the lower ES.

I'll be paying $397.00 for this shipped to me. :monkey1:lol Its about £250.00.
I didn't even think twice though , everywhere else would have been much more expensive and the exclusive for this one was one I couldn't miss.
Then again sideshow still haven't recived my payment so this is if everything goes well. Hopefully it will.

Back