Urgent urgent request

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maverick

Super Freak
Reaction score
Guys Im desperate for a picture of the brown shipper of a Red Skull premium format box, i sent one out by a courier and the red skull has turned up damaged, the courier has damaged the outer box that much they've replaced it and sent it to the recipient in a paper thin box. The right foot is broke I want to show them that in its original shipper there is no way it should be damaged and they had no right to take it out of the original box and re package it, in fact all they should have done is wrapped it up in their packaging leaving mine in tact. Unfortunately I didnt take a picture of it before I posted

Not sure if this is what you're looking for, I pulled this from another thread.

Neither did I, but it really arrives :yess: Paid about 350$ for it.

rlcmidc8.jpg

foi6k7mp.jpg

m2xgnlr8.jpg

qmnjpc2w.jpg

x6s7mefb.jpg

n3sxbz4s.jpg

n5d9fwio.jpg

p5olhdp5.jpg

fkpialzw.jpg

Postal service tried to do that to something I bought once. Bout Wolvering and sabertooth as a set and woo is got to be just fine but saber arrived 5 days later in some makeshift large box and the statues was in pieces. Luckily it was insured and the box had a stamp that it was repackaged at the sort facility. Ask the buyer to see if he can find a stamp on the box he received.

He doesn't need a stamp mate the whole box has it written all over it. Thanks for the pics that exactly what I needed.

Guys Im desperate for a picture of the brown shipper of a Red Skull premium format box, i sent one out by a courier and the red skull has turned up damaged, the courier has damaged the outer box that much they've replaced it and sent it to the recipient in a paper thin box. The right foot is broke I want to show them that in its original shipper there is no way it should be damaged and they had no right to take it out of the original box and re package it, in fact all they should have done is wrapped it up in their packaging leaving mine in tact. Unfortunately I didnt take a picture of it before I posted

Hey Mav, is this the Red Skull PF that recently sold on UK eBay for GBP399?? sorry to hear about the damage bro but very relieved as i was the second highest bidder....now that was a close call :panic: anyway, hope you sort it all out mate. I always get stressed out when posting highly valuable statues, no matter how well you package it you always think in the back of your head of some delivery guy just chucking boxes about in the back of his van...hence why i just couldnt ship my Comic Thor PF when i listed it on ebay recently. Id rather have someone pick it up than risk having damage on one of the best sculpted statues ever...luckily for me a fellow freak has arranged to pick it up from me so it worked out well in the end :)

Hi mate yes that was the one, luckily the guy who bought it accepted it been posted and the risk, obviously he'd rather it wasn't broken but seems to think he can repair it, however that's not the point I want too know what's happened to the original outer box and what they could have possibly done to warrant replacing it!!

Hi mate yes that was the one, luckily the guy who bought it accepted it been posted and the risk, obviously he'd rather it wasn't broken but seems to think he can repair it, however that's not the point I want too know what's happened to the original outer box and what they could have possibly done to warrant replacing it!!

That is bizarre:dunno The shipper really comes goes hand in hand with the art box and from a collectors point of view we all like to have both together when buying on the secondary market. Its very strange that would have thrown the original shipping box? Was it in a bad state to begin with?

Back