• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Urgent sale! Sideshow Vampirella PF EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regardless of whatever decision you make on your collection, I hope there are many brighter days in your future. I wish you the best of luck Bro. You are truly one of the good guys around these parts.

Thanks filip! Please do not flatter me by saying that; cuz everyone knows what gem of a person you are!
Not much days left now so just wanna be in company of like-minded freaks.

Neo.

Thanks filip! Please do not flatter me by saying that; cuz everyone knows what gem of a person you are!
Not much days left now so just wanna be in company of like-minded freaks.

Neo.

You have plenty of days left NOW, and you can PM me if you think any differently... You know what I am saying dude.

Hi neo why do you say not many days left pm me or should i mind my own business hope alls well........ bumplaa.

Head down push threw and keep on keeping on dude, and when in doubt buy a statue... And give it to me ....:lecture:lol

Honestly dude keep on trucking or I will :thwak you ...:wink1:

Back