• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Urgent sale! Sideshow Vampirella PF EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Urgent sale! Sideshow + HT.

come on can't have you on page 3 you won't sell anything

hay bro i m getting Iron Man Mark 1 & 2

hope my brother will close this thread soon n bounce back into this hobby .........

Me too
... Sent an email PM, but I haven't hear anything which is good if he isn't selling

Dhaval - I too wish the same bro. But there's a certain feeling of emptiness that overpowers every other desire, feeling or want. We spoke yesterday and I agree that giving up on my collection isn't gonna help but.....I just can't think of anything man. My mind's too messed up.

Shawn - I hear ya loud and clear bro. It's just that whenever someone advises me like the way you did, I get pretty much convinced and accept the reality and decide to let it go. But again, after a while, it all comes back and mind goes into a duality as to what I should do. And then there's that bloody feeling of hope. I think I should just wait and see what unfolds.

Neo.

Agreed ... However, I will add that with time it will all iron itself out. Good days will happen ... Then good weeks... Then good months. It is just the way of it.

Keep on trucking dude... And you will get there.

After much thought and deliberation and advise from a few freaks, I've decided to keep most of my collection though I won't be getting anything new. I'd got some of these during my toughest financial times and so I just can't let 'em go just like that. Not until I meet my maker.
I apologise profusely to everyone who'd shown interest in the sale for the inconvenience but I hope you guys will understand. No hard feelings.

So, I now have only the Vampirella PF Ex for sale at $430 plus fees and the Mark VI LSB and Wolf LSF preorders.

Thanks again everyone and good luck.

Cheers,
Neo.

Congrats bro for fighting on through hard times! You won't regret it and besides later on if you decide to sell you might get more for them :) wow your vampi ex is a bargain!

Thank you guys! I dunno if I'd ever be able to sell these now. Even if they appreciate in value down the line. Not unless I'm dead :D
Again, I'd like to extend my sincerest apologies to everyone who wanted some of these pieces. I'm really sorry that you had to bear the inconvenience cuz of my confused mind.

Neo.

Back