• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Urgent sale! Sideshow Vampirella PF EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Collector_Neo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Due to unforeseen circumstances and personal issues, I'm getting outta this hobby for good. Does me no good if I don't have anyone to share it with. All pieces are in mint condition and were opened just for inspecting and taking pictures. All items include original packaging and outer brown shipper. I'm basically looking to get back just what I originally paid for them. Kindly PM/email me for any questions or pics. Not looking for trades or offers cuz I'm letting them go almost at retail. BTW, all items are Sideshow Exclusive versions. All items will be shipped with tracking and insurance. Here's what I have:
Sideshow Vampirella PF Ex - $430

Prices include shipping but not PP fees. Also I have the Sideshow Iron Man Mark VI LSB and the Wolf Predator LSF on preorder. I have ordered them through a retailer and the deposits on these have been paid. So you can have them at a lower price. PM me for more details on this.

Mark VI LSB - $245

I never thought I'd have to use this section to....
Well, anyways I hope these will go to a good home and will get the same care and love that I had for them. I'm literally in tears as I write this :(
Good luck and happy collecting.

The last cheers,
Neo.

Last edited:
Re: Urgent sale! Sideshow + HT.

Thanks guys. You really are the best. Sadly, it's too late for things to be in my favor now. Only a miracle, a goddamn miracle can make this possible!

Neo.

Thanks guys. You really are the best. Sadly, it's too late for things to be in my favor now. Only a miracle, a goddamn miracle can make this possible!

Neo.

Wow sorry to hear this. You are one of the veterans here. I really hope it works out one day you might come back to collect. You are getting me worried that it's very serious.

Wow sorry to hear this. You are one of the veterans here. I really hope it works out one day you might come back to collect. You are getting me worried that it's very serious.

yea me too hope your ok....
take care David

Sorry to hear NEO, hope things turn around bro. Don't be a stranger.

Edit: what are you asking for said items?

Last edited:

Edit your 1st post and put the prices there its easier.

Also goodluck and all the best :peace

Back to top. Hope your situation improves.

get back up there :lol ...hope your problems have all fizzled away :)

I'd like to meet that 'individual', seems like the root of all this : /

Anyways, as you said earlier, never thought to see you in this section.

Can't really promise, but might get back to you on Mark 1 2.0.

Take care bud and all the best...

Thanks bud. I have received a lot of PMs and have not replied to most of them. Rest assured, I'll get back to you since I'm going thru a lot at the moment.

Neo.

Back