Urgent Paypal Help

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bwayne

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello. I royally screwed up. In an attempt to pay for an order with Toy Anxiety, I sent the wrong amount. A decimal was left off and I sent a few thousand dollars instead of twenty. I have already emailed Toy Anxiety, but is there anything else I can do?

Any help would be appreciated.

Can't you cancel the transaction? There is a live customer service number you can contact and they have been very helpful in the past with resolving issues I've had.

Thanks for all the help. I wasn't worried about Toy Anxiety. I have contacted Paypal. Now I have to get my bank, which won't be until the morning. Unfortunately, it was too late for Paypal to stop the process. Lesson learned.

who would have thought a tiny little decimal is so important. :lol

I had something similar (but on a MUCH smaller scale) happen, and I had to wait and trust the seller to send me a refund. Paypal was surprisingly not helpful.

Problem resolved. Paypal was somewhat helpful, but it was Toy Anxiety that saved the day. Sent me a partial refund.

Back