URGENT! how to repair broken RAH?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hippobeast

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I have the Medicom Young Indiana Jones (River Phoenix) and he broke. His arm snapped out of the socket from the shoulder. Is there any way to repair him? I really love him and am deeply upset!

I took a better look at it. It's not the part of the arm that moves but rather that part at the shoulder that holds the arm in place. I'm not too familiar with each part because this is only my first RAH. Either way, PLEASE HELP!

super-glue-e1303385571573.jpg

Chris

Medicom bodies are severely prone to breaking. Its more like when, rather than if one will break. You're just best off switching him over to another company's body frankly.

Once long ago I made a thread that had a tutorial on fixing these.

Though these days, just buy one of the new medicom bodies. They're a lot sturdier I hear.

Okay, I made this topic two weeks ago about my young Indy's arm breaking off. I actually meant to say that the whole shoulder, including his arm, fell off. I super glued it on that night and it seems to be holding up. That will be three weeks on Tuesday. If this fails down the line, I'll buy a replacement body to use the shoulder from it.

Back