URGENT!!-anybody who is owed clothing from moe's production's must read this-URGENT!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: UEGENT!!-anybody who is owed clothing from moe's production's must read this-URGE

Just a quick update from me. I emailed and PM'd Moe/Mike/Tony and politely asked for a refund of my money in light of what has come to the surface here and the lack of any orders with "his tailor".

You will all be shocked to know that I did not receive a reply.

Re: UEGENT!!-anybody who is owed clothing from moe's production's must read this-URGE

@ annihilate22, thank you for your post. It shows us that the "pay up front" crap doesn't work for most customizers here considering that a lot of ppl here have no business ethics. I think a feedback system, like eBay, should be created here. I think Galactic mentioned this is a previous comment. Have it anonymous so that the buyers can't be attacked by the customizers' groupie. Also provide emails here to verify that the complaints are real.

If you think about it, the pay up front works for reputable businesses. It shouldn't be a standard since as you guys see, the sellers can get away with anything here. It should not be accept money first, f%?! Up, then return damage product to client with no refund. That is not how businesses work. I am also upset to read that hidden Jitsu threw away your Indy body. Even if it is fake, as a guy doing business, he should ask you if you want to keep it or change it with something else.

I would guess that a unilateral decision to "upgrade a customer's knockoff" with something that itself turned out to be a knockoff is just a piece of theft, with lies attached. I would guess. Otherwise the switch doesn't make sense.

Yeah, I can see that or that Hidden Jitsu f'ed up the original badly and didn't want to admit it

Hey hey hey, you'll missed the best part. So while this ****storm was brewing silently and he tried to hoodwink me on the body, I kept pressurizing him to replace my original as he had done so without my permission. Here's his response 11 days after he had 'apparently' binned it.

Starting your dredd stuff tomorrow.
You sent me all the gold bits , and boots and other bits.
Do you them all repainted?
Like the gold shinny gold?
I found your body , I had to go bin diving but found it.

Cheers

Jay

Yessir, Cheers to that.

In what neighborhood the garbage takes more than one week to be removed? Lol

hidden jitsu...another *****kker that ripped me off.....man..so many of these scumbags....don't forget Hanouman...he was also another *****er that ripped me off....before Hanouman....I had never been ripped off...since him....HJ...MOE....and the jury is still out of WGP with their constant delays...going on 2 years plus...

Sorry to hear about your run of bad luck Levit... hopefully Karma will intervene.

hidden jitsu...another *****kker that ripped me off.....man..so many of these scumbags....don't forget Hanouman...he was also another *****er that ripped me off....before Hanouman....I had never been ripped off...since him....HJ...MOE....and the jury is still out of WGP with their constant delays...going on 2 years plus...

Still keep messaging him and got nothing about your items :/

THAT is that guys name.

Sorry he ripped you off. I bought one of his Jason Machetes, which I did receive but I could never remember his name.

levit- i am going on 2 years plus with WGP paid in full for their lost boys project....they come though, but are painfuly slow, i ordered their batman penguin, and added a bunch to it to make 2 penguins, etc,,, some things werent in there, the umbrella was broken with the toys on it, i asked for help, 3 seperate times, was promised, never got it just gave up,,, this should not be!!! things have tio change!!!!

i have sculpts and mod's i paid over 2 years ago to somebody, paid up front, hundreds of dollars, still isnt all done.....

i think its time to create a thread and let people who are in the same boat tell their story,,,,moe got away with this for so long because nobody talked about it among eachother, so nobody knew the scope of the delays etc etc.....

WGP has deposits for two belts...they came through with the rick headsculpt and the cross bow but have yet to follow through with the quiver...which was paid for aswell...David is another one....I really wanted that headsculpt too...but i too got their penguin...i have been clamoring for over 2 years about how they sent me hands that were cracked...Sean has said on many different threads how they are coming...they are coming....to me...they will always be coming...but won't actually arrive...this is why i have put them on the same if not a slight higher level because of the constant promises and delays....i know a lot of people have pre paid for a lot of their items...for this one...i was smart enough not to jump in for their catwoman...i will just wait till someone sells her in the after market...that way....i know someone has her in hand and will be shipping....rather then waiting 2+ years to get it....and yeah...being ripped off is one of the worst feeling to have because it feels like someone violated your own personal space....

THAT is that guys name.

Sorry he ripped you off. I bought one of his Jason Machetes, which I did receive but I could never remember his name.

funny you should say this....this piece of sheeeeeeet got me for the BTTF painted set with an erik sosa head all painted up...not to mention some metal butcher knoves and a metal Raz as ghul cane set i had sent to him to make....and the sick part about it...is that he reached out to me and asked me if i wanted some of these....i agreed based on his thread and how everyone there basically worshipped the ground he painted on....i thought...whats the worse that could happen....well once i agreed...the dude was relentless with PMs asking for payments.....i had to check him at one point because he was asking for payment for the BTTF set and IDM had not even began to mail stuff out...so i wondered why he needed money for a set he didn't have....that should have caught my attention...and it did...but not enough to warrant full blown red flag...that didn't come until another freak PM'd me asking if i had received my items....that's when i started to hit the guy more often with reports on what was happening...and the usual BS.....family....I'm hurt...yadda yadda yadda....and then he got banned....and as soon as that happened...i saw my items disappear....he sent me one more email and he said he was in the Ukraine and that the conflict there had affected his work....i just shook my head and told myself i wouldn't do it again.....in comes Moe....OH SHEEEEET......and you know how the story goes from here.....i have literally been gotten for 2,000 with those three scam artists....not including WGP...but they are not far behind...:-/

I got a machete from HiddenJitsu as well in a trade for some bits and pieces I wanted to get rid off. The craftmanship was great, although way too large for 1:6 scale. I had to send him several PMs as well to actually receive it though. First he had completely forgotten that he owed me one, then he got details on the machete wrong that we had previously discussed, etc. In hindsight, the worst thing was actually him forgetting that he owed me the machete. How can you do business with others if you don't even have the discipline to keep an overview of all your orders?
I assume that's part of the reason why several customizers on here got overwhelmed with orders. They don't keep track of all their orders properly and lose track of it all, suddenly realizing at one point that their workload far exceeds the actual time they need to work on all of it. It's not that hard to make a simple excel spreadsheet with everything listed properly...

Jeez... a lot of messes.

One word for keeping track of orders: Excel :lol

I have misplaced or forgotten to mail back a small item in the past (sorry about the neck plug AJK) but I've always taken care of it. And I do keep a spreasheet with all of my commissions and I keep the front page of my custom page updated with current and future projects. I can't imagine what a mess I'd be in if I didn't have some kind of system and I'm only doing small groups at a time :lol

Jeez... a lot of messes.

One word for keeping track of orders: Excel :lol

I have misplaced or forgotten to mail back a small item in the past (sorry about the neck plug AJK) but I've always taken care of it. And I do keep a spreasheet with all of my commissions and I keep the front page of my custom page updated with current and future projects. I can't imagine what a mess I'd be in if I didn't have some kind of system and I'm only doing small groups at a time :lol

Haha its cool man, although I was steaming how dare you forget a neck plug!!!!!!????? Yes Joseph is great to deal with always does a bang up job!

funny you should say this....this piece of sheeeeeeet got me for the BTTF painted set with an erik sosa head all painted up...not to mention some metal butcher knoves and a metal Raz as ghul cane set i had sent to him to make....and the sick part about it...is that he reached out to me and asked me if i wanted some of these....i agreed based on his thread and how everyone there basically worshipped the ground he painted on....i thought...whats the worse that could happen....well once i agreed...the dude was relentless with PMs asking for payments.....i had to check him at one point because he was asking for payment for the BTTF set and IDM had not even began to mail stuff out...so i wondered why he needed money for a set he didn't have....that should have caught my attention...and it did...but not enough to warrant full blown red flag...that didn't come until another freak PM'd me asking if i had received my items....that's when i started to hit the guy more often with reports on what was happening...and the usual BS.....family....I'm hurt...yadda yadda yadda....and then he got banned....and as soon as that happened...i saw my items disappear....he sent me one more email and he said he was in the Ukraine and that the conflict there had affected his work....i just shook my head and told myself i wouldn't do it again.....in comes Moe....OH SHEEEEET......and you know how the story goes from here.....i have literally been gotten for 2,000 with those three scam artists....not including WGP...but they are not far behind...:-/

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to offend you or anything like that, but the way you write makes very difficult to understand, specially for those who don't have english as their native language. I couldn't really comprehend what you wanted to say in this post. I mean, who did what, when, why...

I just found out today I too am a victim of Moe. $150 paid in full for Myers coveralls back in June. I'm not on the boards much so I didn't know he was pulling this **** or else I wouldn't have paid him.

levit- i am going on 2 years plus with WGP paid in full for their lost boys project....they come though, but are painfuly slow, i ordered their batman penguin, and added a bunch to it to make 2 penguins, etc,,, some things werent in there, the umbrella was broken with the toys on it, i asked for help, 3 seperate times, was promised, never got it just gave up,,, this should not be!!! things have tio change!!!!

i have sculpts and mod's i paid over 2 years ago to somebody, paid up front, hundreds of dollars, still isnt all done.....

i think its time to create a thread and let people who are in the same boat tell their story,,,,moe got away with this for so long because nobody talked about it among eachother, so nobody knew the scope of the delays etc etc.....

WGP is bad as well? I received my 4th Doctor head from them when he was first released years ago. They didn't ask for payment till they received him. This was shortly before they announcing in making the Lost Boys headsculpts - they started on a lot of projects since then I know people are waiting for a lot of Doctor Who products, but I don't think anyone paid for those up front. It is sad to hear that people are still waiting for the Walking Dead and the Lost Boys figures. The bad thing about this is that I think they started on the Walking Dead figures during season 2 and now we are like in season 5. We even seen them released the popular characters such as Rick Grimes and Daryl Dixon, yet I think the Shane figure has yet to be released.

Back