UPS Store Pick Up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GMan022

Super Freak
Reaction score
If UPS leaves my package at the store for pick up, can my Mom pick it up? She lives at the same address. I'm worried some of my pre-orders might ship at the end of September while I'm out of the country.

I picked one up for my mom one time. As long as you have the tracking number and your last names match, they shouldn't have a problem letting her pick them up, especially if you let them know ahead of time that she'll be picking them up on your behalf. They really don't have a lot of space to store packages, so they WANT to get rid of them.

I picked one up for my mom one time. As long as you have the tracking number and your last names match, they shouldn't have a problem letting her pick them up, especially if you let them know ahead of time that she'll be picking them up on your behalf. They really don't have a lot of space to store packages, so they WANT to get rid of them.

Thanks, I'll be sure to let UPS know before I leave. Hopefully everything waits until late in the release window to ship.

Back