(Updated with the final sculpt)1/6 Jack Nicholson Joker sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 1989 Jack Nicholson Joker

I really do hope this is a tremendous success - and that it paves the way for more awesome sculpts being offered by Adam... You know which ones I want :) lol

so your full list is only 5 painted heads? c'mon make an exception and make 6 ;)

So how sure are we that Hot Toys will be making one of these? I assumed that they were and that is the only reason I didn't get on the list...

...I'm gonna regret it aren't I. :(

Make it more so that I can be accommodated since I'm last on the wait list with 1 unpainted and 1 painted.

So how sure are we that Hot Toys will be making one of these? I assumed that they were and that is the only reason I didn't get on the list...

...I'm gonna regret it aren't I. :(

I believe you will, Mag. Get on that wait list asap.

Woops! :horror

I knew that to! Thanks! And fixed. ;)

Work in process pic updated on the first page.

HOLY _____ MAN....WOWOWOW....that has to be THE best likeness i have seen on a 1/6 scale next to Morpheus by Sunuhc...I cannot wait to get my grubby little hands on this dude...MUCH RESPECT....wow...my jaw just dropped to the floor!!!!

HOLY _____ MAN....WOWOWOW....that has to be THE best likeness i have seen on a 1/6 scale next to Morpheus by Sunuhc...I cannot wait to get my grubby little hands on this dude...MUCH RESPECT....wow...my jaw just dropped to the floor!!!!

Thanks friend, it is still pretty rough. More pics coming soon.

I'm looking this AMAZING SCULPT too many times is INCREDIBLE the details, EXELLENT!!, I'm in the waiting list I hope so get the sculpt.:)

Re: (Update)1/6 Jack Nicholson Joker sculpt

That Joker sculpt is fire:rock I'm gonna go and watch Batman right now...I wish the painted sculpt wasn't so pricey. When are you taking payments on this?

Re: (Update)1/6 Jack Nicholson Joker sculpt

As expected, it is already looking like a masterpiece! WOW! with the texture, details and paint, this is gonna be a grail piece!!

Back