Updated Hot Toys release dates

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gutted, MKII Iron Man and the Tumbler into 09 :(

Not as gutted as me pal...as i said previously I pre ordered the Tumbler back in June with Goodshipped on Ebay:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2
Worse case scenario: it ships in May, then i've waited almost a year...:sleep
I hope that guy is a man of his word...

Last edited:
The only one I'm really glad got pushed back is the Tumbler. Other than that I'm a bit bummed not to be getting any Iron Man until 09

The Dark Knight Batman (The Dark Knight ver.) Mid OCT, 2008
The Dark Knight The Joker (Bank Robber ver.) NOV, 2008 to JAN, 2009
The Dark Knight Bat-pod DEC, 2008 to JAN, 2009

Good news to me... Ordered Joker BR from Joe, so December seems a good month. Batpod, I expect it to pop in January (allready payed). Batman TDK has allready left Hong Kong so it should be in my door this week...

Not as gutted as me pal...as i said previously I pre ordered the Tumbler back in June with Goodshipped on Ebay:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2
Worse case scenario: it ships in May, then i've waited almost a year...:sleep
I hope that guy is a man of his word...

I have mine ordered with ABC-EXPRESS, just from August tough, I've had long term pre orders with him before and had no trouble so I'm not worried but ohh the wait!

Just noticed MKII IM is late too! :banghead

Never mind :)

Not sure I like the three-month span of November - January for BR Joker. It's going to suck if HT staggers the shipments by that much and I have to spend three months looking at other people's pics before mine arrives!

Welcome respite. But from another angle, it's just prolonging the inevitable :)

Thanks for the update, darren1228.

I wonder if these changes were as a result of DCD and/or Sideshow coaxing HT to sync their release dates in Asia with those of the US.

Has anyone found out why Ironman mkI has been mysteriously pulled from Hot Toys website??...Yet another over zealous pre order i've made!:tap

Here are the latest Hot Toys product release dates. And I guess I'm wrong about Two-Face coming sooner....looks like he will indeed be March - May :monkey2. Glad the tumbler is coming later though. And hopefully BR Joker will be available in Nov.

Series (系列) Products (產品) Shipment (出貨)
The Dark Knight Batman (The Dark Knight ver.) Mid OCT, 2008
The Dark Knight The Joker (Bank Robber ver.) NOV, 2008 to JAN, 2009
The Dark Knight Bat-pod DEC, 2008 to JAN, 2009
Iron Man MARK 3 DEC, 2008 to JAN, 2009
Iron Man MARK 2 JAN 2009, to MARCH, 2009
The Dark Knight Batmobile MARCH, 2009 to MAY, 2009

Is there a source for this...

Back